Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

2019-20 engrained hockey case breaks *team select*

2019-20 Upper Deck Engrained Hockey Case Breaks posting on our Website today @ 2pm EST!

Buy Your Teams on our Site: https://sportscardcollective.com/

SAVE $5 ON YOUR FIRST BREAK WITH US! USE DISCOUNT CODE: SCC5OFF @ Checkout on our Website.

Once Purchase is made on our Site, Post a Trade in the Trade Manager, we will accept it.

Thanks,

Ryan

SCF Rewards
    Country

14 Teams left in our Master Case Break

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't this Engrained product retail at like $250.00 a pack?

Don't get me wrong, I've watched some Engrained breaks on youtube and Engrained are beautiful cards, however I would rather drop $250 US on 2-3 packs of SPGU rather than dropping $250 on a single pack of Engrained because I believe a collector will get more 'bang for their buck' - as they say, apparently - out of the SPGU.... However, I absolutely do plan on buying Engrained singles of any Blackhawks, and the swamp of players that I collect if I can get them at a deso price - that, or anything that really catches my eye.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

To each his own. Personally I'd rather have GU/AU cards of HOFers (lots of them in Engrained) than some photo shoot jerseys from SP Event Used.
    Hidden Content
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko

My Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

To each his own. Personally I'd rather have GU/AU cards of HOFers (lots of them in Engrained) than some photo shoot jerseys from SP Event Used.

The only jerseys "used in an official NHL event" er "photo shoot" cards from UD are the rookies, if you want a real "rookie game used jersey/patch" it will be in that players second card - not his "rookie". I'm shocked many collectors haven't caught on to that yet. But obviously it makes sense considering these "rookies" have never played an NHL game yet - so there are no official game used jerseys to chop up.

ITG/Leaf tho - They indeed use official game used junior jerseys in their "rookie" cards...

Man, Leaf/ITG is such an underrated product... That's another product I wouldn't mind blowing $250.00 on...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the Free Bumps Guys!

We have 7 Teams left in our Master Case Break ...