Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Dallas Cowboys Toronto Raptors
    Twitter: @@SCardCollective See SportsCardCollective's Items on eBay Instagram:

Going Live Soon:

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Oh boy let's go with that Quinn Hughes magic!
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ohhhh @lil5up3rman......

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who would be interested if I posted another Box Break Team Random @10CAD per spot /31 Spots

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

@sportscardcollective wow thank you so much that is awesome. I saw it late due to my son in law being a butcher and cutting part of his finger off at work and then them talking about having to cut it off period thankfully they were able to save it even so they said it will likely be a very stiff digit and he may lose range of motion in it, he is still in hospital until tomorrow however. I really appreciate the pull that is so awesome. I would probably be in on another one but is there anyway to send American dollars as I don't know how to do the converted money and I'm not sure if they charge for that service and how much it would cost, again thanks so much for that pull, it is my 1st auto of him ever. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See shockwiresports's Items on eBay

Ouch, very sad to hear about that unfortunate accident, hope that the hospital is able to save him on this!

Nice hit on that Gretzky auto!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Ouch, very sad to hear about that unfortunate accident, hope that the hospital is able to save him on this!

Nice hit on that Gretzky auto!

Agreed on both fronts!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Air Force
    Tennessee Titans Nashville Predators Memphis Grizzlies
    See danielsteinmann11's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders

Thanks guys it means a lot on both fronts. My daughter is actually out there waiting for him to be released today and bring him home. He will have to go back next Thursday I think it is to have the metal rod they have inside of his finger right now removed and to see how is range of motion is in that finger, but at least they were able to save the finger. Daniel

SCF Rewards
    Country

still waiting on a couple members to Create Trades Pheebs888 opulent jupiter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast