Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Quite a collection and some great stuff. Looking forward to part 2. While I won't overpay for a card, there are a couple that I didn't pick up that I still think about. They were B.I.N. and not overpriced, I just didn't have the money at the time. Anyway, I'm happy with what little I have.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Quite a collection and some great stuff. Looking forward to part 2. While I won't overpay for a card, there are a couple that I didn't pick up that I still think about. They were B.I.N. and not overpriced, I just didn't have the money at the time. Anyway, I'm happy with what little I have.

I hear you 100%. I'm definitely not saying that I don't get bummed when I miss one that I really like, but it does help to have such a wide swath of wants that you can just move onto the next thing.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Game used cards (9-pocket thickness) have been added to the OP https://imgur.com/a/g4nUGMd

Note that I'll take up to 3 of the same card to complete a swatch color rainbow, so you'll see some duplication (especially recent years). Thanks for the look!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some great cards. I sometimes get color or patch variations of the same card. Even though they're technically the same card, some look nicer than others so it's like they're tiered ( if that makes sense). Love the Pronger tough patch. I would like to find the Goldthorpe one from series 1. If nothing else, I would like to see a picture of it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    See aaron417's Items on eBay Upper Deck ePack

Love the update, some seriously cool game used cards, that Pronger enforcers tough patch makes my heart race, such an awesome card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi Bud,

I don’t mean to bump an old thread, but it’s what came up on google search results. I was recommended to contact you from another forum member of this site who I recently traded with.

I am curious if you have any of these recent, yet rare Blues cards.

I am looking to buy the following and can pay top dollar.

WTB 2019-20 Artifacts Jordan Binnington Lord Stanleys Legacy Signatures GOLD /#10

WTB 2019-20 O-Pee-Chee Jordan Binnington Stanley Cup Finals Moments card #10

WTB 2018-19 Upper Deck Game Dated Moments - AUTO Parallel Achievements of Jordan Binnington card #63

WTB 2020-21 O-Pee-Chee - Trophy Patches of Ryan O’Reilly card #P-71 (Stanley Cup Trophy)

I am also looking at collecting a back catalogue of the following cards:

WTB 2004-05 ITG Franchises West AUTO cards of Dickie Moore, Doug Gilmour (SP), and Glenn Hall (SP) as members of the St. Louis Blues.

Any chance you have any of these?

Last edited by Keith1978; 03-07-2021 at 01:58 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Hi Bud,

I don’t mean to bump an old thread, but it’s what came up on google search results. I was recommended to contact you from another forum member of this site who I recently traded with.

I am curious if you have any of these recent, yet rare Blues cards.

I am looking to buy the following and can pay top dollar.

WTB 2019-20 Artifacts Jordan Binnington Lord Stanleys Legacy Signatures GOLD /#10

WTB 2019-20 O-Pee-Chee Jordan Binnington Stanley Cup Finals Moments card #10

WTB 2018-19 Upper Deck Game Dated Moments - AUTO Parallel Achievements of Jordan Binnington card #63

WTB 2020-21 O-Pee-Chee - Trophy Patches of Ryan O’Reilly card #P-71 (Stanley Cup Trophy)

I am also looking at collecting a back catalogue of the following cards:

WTB 2004-05 ITG Franchises West AUTO cards of Dickie Moore, Doug Gilmour (SP), and Glenn Hall (SP) as members of the St. Louis Blues.

Any chance you have any of these?

Hi Keith,
    I have one of those, but it isn't for sale. If I come across any that aren't in my price range, I'll let you know.

Good luck on the hunt!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Update: I no longer need 2019-20 O-Pee-Chee Jordan Binnington Stanley Cup Finals Moments card #10.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12