Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues St Louis Cardinals Illinois Fighting Illini
    See markw2856's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Trade for 1963 Fleer Baseball Cards

Looking to trade for some 1963 Fleer Baseball Cards. I built this set a few years ago and looking to build another one. The cards do not need to be graded. I would prefer they are centered and will look at them after that. I have some vintage for trade but not much. Majority of my stuff is is 80's and 90's with a mix of years depending on sport. I have some pictures in my album and can drop me a line if you collect anything particular. Usually trade by online sales price but am flexible since vintage cards and condition. If you have 1-66 or the checklist let me know. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

@markw2856- I have the entire set and many duplicates. I have only one checklist and it is marked. I am interested particularly in the 97-98 Metal Universe Duncan BGS 9.5.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah just building a second set myself. You can offer whatever but would need something comparable to the Duncan in return. That card fluctuates on price but same grade one without subs sold for $175 range last night. I would be looking for one card in return for the Duncan in same range. Otherwise if looking to move some other Fleer cards check out my page or let me know what else you collect. I would possibly look at other cards if have something in the Duncan range. Feel free to PM. Thanks for your time

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah just building a second set myself. You can offer whatever but would need something comparable to the Duncan in return. That card fluctuates on price but same grade one without subs sold for $175 range last night. I would be looking for one card in return for the Duncan in same range. Otherwise if looking to move some other Fleer cards check out my page or let me know what else you collect. I would possibly look at other cards if have something in the Duncan range. Feel free to PM. Thanks for your time

@markw2856- Mark-

1) As far as the Duncan goes, please check my tradelist. It does not contain my vintage cards though.

2) I would be willing to trade 63 Fleer singles. What I mostly collect is the following:

A) Graded Vintage (pre-1980) in all sports (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC)
    B) Graded True RC's (no parallels or inserts) in all sports (BGS, PSA, SGC)
    C) Auto and GU of old-timers in all sports.

I could use your 92-93 Topps O'Neal BGS 8

I will also sell any of my cards as well.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...t-June-Edition

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will look at whatever but mainly collect Michael Jordan stuff. Have 5,000+ of his cards but he is the only one I PC. I would consider looking at a nice Tony Gwynn comparable to the Duncan if nothing comparable in 63 Fleer stuff.

I am not a huge card grader except for my Jordan stuff. Just starting to grade some stuff out to either trade or sell off down the road is all.

Anything shown in my Flickr is for trade. I make sure not to picture my PC stuff

No interest in buying. I can find this set for a few hundred dollars online. Figured I would try at worst adding a few pieces here first. If you have some centered Fleer ones interested in trading let me know. Will need pictures of whatever looking to trade from Fleer. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will look at whatever but mainly collect Michael Jordan stuff. Have 5,000+ of his cards but he is the only one I PC. I would consider looking at a nice Tony Gwynn comparable to the Duncan if nothing comparable in 63 Fleer stuff.

I am not a huge card grader except for my Jordan stuff. Just starting to grade some stuff out to either trade or sell off down the road is all.

Anything shown in my Flickr is for trade. I make sure not to picture my PC stuff

No interest in buying. I can find this set for a few hundred dollars online. Figured I would try at worst adding a few pieces here first. If you have some centered Fleer ones interested in trading let me know. Will need pictures of whatever looking to trade from Fleer. Thanks

@markw2856- I can get ytou scans of any card of mine you are interested in. Are there specific 63 Fleers you are most interested in?

SCF Rewards
    Country

PM sent yesterday. Thanks

Anyone else?