Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Wrestling Collectors please read

Hello I have a request for my fellow collectors. Does anybody have anything John Cena laying around. I have a neighbor that has fallen on hard times and their 8 year old son is a huge John Cena fan. I just wanted to see if there is anything out there i can grab for him he is a great kid and very respectful. He just doesnt understand everything that is going on right now. And i just figured if i could find some Cena stuff for him during these trying times it may brighten his day.
    Thank you
    Camsue

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Indianapolis Colts Chicago Blackhawks Indianapolis Colts

Hello I have a request for my fellow collectors. Does anybody have anything John Cena laying around. I have a neighbor that has fallen on hard times and their 8 year old son is a huge John Cena fan. I just wanted to see if there is anything out there i can grab for him he is a great kid and very respectful. He just doesnt understand everything that is going on right now. And i just figured if i could find some Cena stuff for him during these trying times it may brighten his day.
    Thank you
    Camsue

Hello, I can get some john cena together sometime this week and give you a idea of what I have.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, its not much but I have 10 john Cena cards that I can send you, what I can do is give them all sleeves and top loaders to make them more presentable, let me know if this works and I can send these out.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@CaptainMK thank you please let me know what you need in return

SCF Rewards
    Country

@CaptainMK thank you please let me know what you need in return

I don't need anything, its for a kid in need, if you want to post it up, I'll get the package ready tonight and have it sent out sometime in the next few days, thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

@CaptainMK thank you so much trade posted

SCF Rewards
    Country

@CaptainMK thank you so much trade posted

No problem. Trade accepted, ill get it ready tonight

SCF Rewards
    Country

I want to thank everybody that responded I should have more than enough for him with the last kind gesture by CaptainMk