Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

June's Additions for the Playoffs Bound Montreal Canadiens PC!

What a time to be alive. The Canadiens will either win the Stanley Cup, or they'll have a top ten draft choice, including a 1-in-8 shot at winning the Alexis Lafreniere sweepstakes. No in-between. LOL

June was good to me, for reasons you've seen before and will see again at the end of this post. Let's get to it.

It's scarce these days that I am able to add a new Josh Gorges card to my collection. Those days persist. This isn't "new" per se since I already have...three...but I'm slowly inching towards 2007-08 in terms of most HG from a single season. This one is going to be at COMC for a while due to the 'rona.

2013-14 Upper Deck High Gloss #438 Josh Gorges #3/10

Say hello to The Captain. Thanks @Pheebs888 for the swap!
    2019-20 Black Diamond Diamond Mine #DMSW Shea Weber

Nick Suzuki makes an appearance in a big way.

2019-20 Credentials Debut Ticket Access Autographs #RTAANS Nick Suzuki

2019-20 Credentials Rookie Science #RS20 Nick Suzuki

Some new Ryan Poehling goods. I think I've got a thing for Credentials

2019-20 Credentials Debut Ticket Access Autographs #RTAARP Ryan Poehling

2019-20 Credentials Debut Ticket Access Acetate #RTA1 Ryan Poehling

2019-20 Credentials Red #135 Ryan Poehling

2019-20 Credentials 2nd Star of the Night #2S09 Ryan Poehling

2019-20 Credentials Through the Boards Young Bloods #TTBYB6 Ryan Poehling

Just to mix things up, here's some Black Diamond!
    2019-20 Black Diamond 1996-97 Tribute Diamond Relics #BDTRP Ryan Poehling - scans don't do these justice. What a beauty!

2019-20 Black Diamond Diamond Debut Premium #DDRP Ryan Poehling

2019-20 OPC Platinum Sunset #197 Ryan Poehling - how NICE are these shiny cards? I wasn't initially wow'd when I saw scans, but in person they pop really nicely.

2019-20 SP Authentic #107 Ryan Poehling - shame an autograph version of this doesn't exist. Might have to TTM it.

I've even got a new Cale Fleury RC!
    2019-20 SPx #87 Cale Fleury

Carey! Carey! Carey! This has been a pretty solid month I would say, yes?

2014-15 The Cup Program of Excellence Autos #POECP Carey Price /10

2019-20 SP Game Used A Piece of History 40 Win Season Club #40CP Carey Price

2019-20 O-Pee-Chee Platinum Sunset #125 Carey Price - I'm loving these shiny parallels

Got my hands on a couple of SP Authentic inserts as well thanks to a quick deal with a member after our fantasy draft group breaks.

This will do until I can land the auto version.
    2019-20 SP Authentic #104 Carey Price

Same. LOL
    2019-20 SP Authentic SP Essentials #SPECP Carey Price

And now, for something completely different. Well not completely, he's still a Habs guy, but not one I have collected really before. Thanks to Club 1909, I'm on my way to building up a sweet little Dale Weise collection. I'm trying to get at least all of his Habs cards (there's not many) and some select other stuff along the way too. Here's the cards, and then I'll get to the reason behind it all.

2010-11 Luxury Suite Gold #210 Dale Weise /10

2011-12 Titanium New Wave Signatures #17 Dale Weise

So all of this makes you ask, "Why tho?"

Thanks to Club 1909, the best fan rewards program in hockey, I've got a Dale Weise game used jersey! You may have seen the thread already but it's so good it deserves another look.

And that's the month of June. In normal times this would have been capped off with a Homebase recap. Sadly, no event this year due to the pandemic. On the flipside, I did get my name on the Habs practice facility jumbotron and won a $25 GC to Tricolore Sports. That's kinda fun.

Hope everybody had an equally awesome month. If all goes well, hockey will be back in just a few weeks!

Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice thanks for sharing

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Yeah .... now this is what I like to see. Low numbered PC things, a gamer, plus a whole wack of uber-good stuff in between! That Carey PoE is my favoruite! Probably my favoruite designs that year.

Now what will July bring?
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays Toronto Raptors
    See hossa18sens's Items on eBay

Crazy show Richard.

Congrats on the game worn jersey and yes some solid Price snags .

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Nice additions, I have a few as well but I need time to post!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome pick ups congrats

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Nice mail! I'm also collecting Habs cards, it's a real pleasure to look at your cards. I really like the Black Diamond retro card :)
    Last edited by odjickfan; 07-02-2020 at 08:22 PM.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some really nice stuff in there Rich! The POE is probably my favorite card of the bunch, but the jersey is just awesome.

If the Oilers came up with something similar to Club 1909: That might actually get me to sign up for Twitter.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Some really nice stuff in there Rich! The POE is probably my favorite card of the bunch, but the jersey is just awesome.

If the Oilers came up with something similar to Club 1909: That might actually get me to sign up for Twitter.

The Weise haul is continuing too - just got a signed puck in yesterday, so that's all coming along nicely. Really nice Carey on my radar right now so hopefully that comes to be.