Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

NASCAR cards for baseball

06/22/2022 - THIS THREAD MAY NOW BE CLOSED, ALL OF THE CARDS ARE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I only collect baseball. However, I do have a few NASCAR cards available for trade and/or sale. Here is what I have available ---

NOTE: This is what I have available ----------------------

1990 MAXX RACE CARDS Holly Farms NASCAR - #'s HF - 5 Ken Schrader - 6 Richard Petty - 7 Harry Gant - 9 Davey Allison (have 2) - 19 Phil Parsons (have 2) - 30 Ned Jarrett(have 2)

1994 PRO SET Power Racing #PP30 Mike Wallace

I'm mainly interested in trading for these items to add to my PC: (1)gu & auto's of ORIOLES --- (2)gu & auto's of NATIONALS --- (3)"vintage" ORIOLES (mainly 1954-1975). I may also consider other gu,auto's, "vintage",star, and semi-star baseball cards that make good trade bait. Also, I'll sell, if the offer is reasonable (please include the shipping cost in purchasing offers).

So, now that you've seen this, let's work out a trade and/or deal.

THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 06-22-2022 at 03:20 PM. Reason: updating the list

SCF Rewards
    Country

An addition was just added to POST #1. Check it out. Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Who is ready to trade their baseball for my NASCAR ?????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

My NASCAR cards for your baseball cards !!! So, who's ready to work out a trade ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Your baseball cards for my NASCAR cards !!!!! So, who wants to work out a trade ??????

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt ------ Anyone ready to work out a trade and/or deal ???? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Doesn't ANYONE want to obtain NASCAR cards and get rid of baseball cards ???????

SCF Rewards
    Country

Isn't there anyone here at SCF who'd rather have NASCAR cards than baseball cards ? If so, let's work out a trade, your baseball cards for my NASCAR cards. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. Get rid of those baseball cards that you don't want, and obtain more NASCAR cards. So, who is ready to do that ?

SCF Rewards
    Country

My NASCAR cards for your baseball cards !!! So, let's work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast