Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

FYI - I am open to submitting older cards for PSA grading.

Hey everyone.

PSA has a Vintage grading special this quarter. I'm only gauging interest in submitting cards at the moment. The minimum submission is 20 cards between the years 1869 and 1969. If there is enough interest, then I will work out the details, which will be in line with the way Joshmets has done submissions in the past.

Some differences.
    1. Only one person can submit a specific card. (Same cards can not be submitted by different users.)
    and I'm sure other things will come up

My last submission was sent in a few weeks ago and has not even posted in the PSA system, so they are WAY behind, so this will take months to get the cards back. In the current special, PSA is charging $8.50 a card, I'm not trying to make money here but it is a pain in the a** to handle them all and ship them out, so I would ask $10 a card to get them to PSA and then the shipping from me to you (about $4-$8) per shipment, dependent on how many cards I am shipping to you. You would have to put them them in the correct holders, etc, unless you want to me to do it then I would charge more for the supplies.

So in short, if you have any Vintage (1869 to 1969) cards (any sport and/or non-sport) that you would be interested in sending to PSA, let me know. IF we get enough interest, then we will get them all together and do this. The special is good from now until the end of Sept, BUT I would like to have them sent to PSA before or by the end of July.

They have other specials as well. Specials include: Griffey and Trout $10 per card, 90's Basketball $9 a card, Yu Gi Oh cards and some autograph stuff, but you don't need to be a member on the auto stuff.

Please pass to anyone who may be interested that I may have missed.

Thanks Rich

@doniceage @bakemeister52 @Shaggy @FireRob

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Ok I bet I got a few I’d send if I don’t do it on my own I’ll join this

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anyone else having problems with the PSA Registry ap? Shows I have no inventory or started sets after clicking on each one. I have deleted the ap twice and reinstalled it and still getting the responses shown in the photos below

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

Rich,
    So no up charge for oversize?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@70sbestcardboard

PSA does NOT have an upcharge on tallboys (older basketball in this case) for this promotion.

https://www.psacard.com/specials/

Item Types Accepted
    Regular size, tallboy, thick/patch and coins/pins

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@FireRob

I don't use the phone app, so I'm of no use to you. LOL Loved the Singletary MAster sets cards. I'm going to check my Singletary stuff and see if I have any potential PSA 10 on ones you don't have or are 8's and 9's. So of those look pretty tough to get 10's on checking the pop report.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@krunchtyme

thanks and I appreciate the comment both here and on the PSA site.

Yes some of them will be hard to get 10’s. That Master set is the ones I have been buying up tons of raw cards to sort through the best ones to submit.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got a '63 Mantle that I'd be willing to throw at the cause.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@baystate123

You are the only one beside myself so far who have said they were interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ok, hopefully there will be some interest. I'll keep en eye out with the post or just PM me if/when the time comes to move forward.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast