Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

How Is Shipping from the US To Canada?

I have read that shipping is pretty brutal for obvious reasons and that Canada Post is holding packages at customs for at least two weeks, but what are your experiences? I have a birthday package incoming from a friend who lives in New York who bought me an SPA box and I was lucky enough to hit a Jack Hughes Draft SOTT auto and naturally I do not want to wait forever to get it. Does it matter what type of shipping is used to send items or are all packages being held at customs? Thanks for your input!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Ebay purchase took over three weeks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Seven weeks and still waiting.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

How are your items being shipped? I talked to a couple of friends of mine and apparently if items are shipped first class it takes 10-12 days and anything less than that who knows. It seems that stuff within the U.S is being delivered at a normal speed, so the problem seems to be solely with Canada Post.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Toronto Blue Jays

3 1/2 weeks to receive an envelope from the States via regular mail which I don't think is too bad considering the circumstances these days.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See fifthcup90's Items on eBay

Seems to be a bit of a crapshoot. I received an item from Canada in four days (I'm in TN) and have had something take as long as four weeks. My most recent took 11 days. Good luck.
    I collect: Kurri, '70s Kelloggs and Topps hockey(also OPC), football, and baseball cards, vintage stars and World Series subset cards.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

I'll just get my buddy to ship with FEDEX lmao. Seems like anything with global priority shipping or better is a couple of weeks and standard mail is the real crap shoot since canada post is being super lazy with packages that do not have some kind of urgency.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

It's in the 6-8 weeks neighborhood for most of my more recent Canada shipments.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm near Toronto, and things take about a month from the USA. It's brutal right now.

I also have something incoming from good ol' Russia.... I don't even want to know how long that one will take...
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'm near Toronto, and things take about a month from the USA. It's brutal right now.

I also have something incoming from good ol' Russia.... I don't even want to know how long that one will take...

In Soviet Russia, card ships you!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast