Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Does anyone have available any of the "BIRDS" cards that I mention on POST #1 ? If so, let's work out a trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

STILL looking for the 'BIRDS" that I have on POST #1. So, if you have any, let's work out a trade. THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Does anyone have any/all of the "BIRDS" that I mention on POST #1 ??? If so, let's work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi!

I've got the Doyle Alexander rookie card you're looking for. Photo attached.

What have you got in Athletics of this era? Not the superstars. Green, Duncan, Holtzman, Knowles, Odom, Epstein?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@1970s - THANKS for your post on this thread. I'm interested, but I don't have any "A's" cards of the '70's. I do have some cards of HOFer "A's", but they start from the mid-1980's. i do have some EXPOS cards available from the '70's though, if you're interested. Again, thanks for your post here. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, Rodney.

I don't suppose you've got a '72 Topps Cesar Geronimo in similar condition to that of the Alexander card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're correct, I don't have it. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@1970s - Sorry for this slow info., but would you be interested in any of these HOFer "A's" cards for it ----

1994 TED WILLIAMS CO. #19 EDDIE COLLINS
    1989 TOPPS #370 DENNIS ECKERSLEY
    1991 LEAF #285 DENNIS ECKERSLEY
    1992 STUDIO #223 DENNIS ECKERSLEY
    1993 HOSTESS BASEBALLS 11 of 32 DENNIS ECKERSLEY
    2002 FLEER BOX SCORE #293 ROLLIE FINGERS #ed 2833/2950
    1998 FLEER SPORTS ILLUSTRATED #9 ROLLIE FINGERS (with some others also pictured)
    1993 THE SPORTING NEWS #16 JIMMIE FOXX
    2001 TOPPS POST ...500 HR CLUB #3 OF 8 cards JIMMIE FOXX
    1994 TED WILLIAMS CO. #67 LEFTY GROVE
    2016 STADIUM CLUB #66 "CATFISH" HUNTER
    1988 SCORE #504 REGGIE JACKSON
    2008 TOPPS OPENING DAY #34 MIKE PIAZZA

PLMK if any interest you. Thanks, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for the response, Rodney. I'm sorry you went to that trouble. I'm not looking for anything other than Topps, and I've got the '89 Eckersley.

Got any of these?

any Rene Lachemann Topps card from his playing (not managing) days
    '74 Topps Cesar Geronimo
    '75 Topps Cesar Geronimo
    '79 Topps Vida Blue
    '79 Topps Cesar Geronimo
    '80 Topps Cesar Geronimo
    '80 Topps Larry Bowa
    '81 Topps Vida Blue
    '81 Topps Cesar Geronimo
    '82 Topps Cesar Geronimo
    '83 Topps Cesar Geronimo

Some of these cards I wouldn't trade one-for-one for the Alexander rookie, but I'd be interested in dealing.

As to the A's, from both the Reggie-Catfish era and the McGwire-Eckersley era I'm pretty set for HOFers and other stars (except the two Blue cards above--when he was with the Giants) (In fact, I've got duplicates of a lot of them if you're interested.) But, in case it wasn't clear from post #74, cards of the guys I mentioned there wouldn't have to be '72s. I've got some of their cards, but there are cards of those players I'm missing.

Thanks!

P.S.: Just reread your note about not having pre-'80s A's. Should have reread the thread before posting. Apologies. I'll keep that paragraph in there, though, in case others have cards I mention.
    Last edited by 1970s; 05-18-2022 at 02:47 PM. Reason: added P.S.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@1970s - THANKS for your quick reply. Sorry, I don't have those. If I did I would trade them to you. Have a good evening, Rodney

Does anyone else have any of the 'OLD" "BIRDS" cards that I have mentioned on POST #1 ??? If you do, PLMK. Then, hopefully, we can work out a trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast