Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Does anyone have available any of the "BIRDS" cards that I mention on POST #1 ? If so, let's work out a trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

STILL looking for the 'BIRDS" that I have on POST #1. So, if you have any, let's work out a trade. THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Does anyone have any/all of the "BIRDS" that I mention on POST #1 ??? If so, let's work out a trade. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi!

I've got the Doyle Alexander rookie card you're looking for. Photo attached.

What have you got in Athletics of this era? Not the superstars. Green, Duncan, Holtzman, Knowles, Odom, Epstein?

SCF Rewards
    Country

@1970s - THANKS for your post on this thread. I'm interested, but I don't have any "A's" cards of the '70's. I do have some cards of HOFer "A's", but they start from the mid-1980's. i do have some EXPOS cards available from the '70's though, if you're interested. Again, thanks for your post here. Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hi, Rodney.

I don't suppose you've got a '72 Topps Cesar Geronimo in similar condition to that of the Alexander card?

SCF Rewards
    Country

You're correct, I don't have it. Have a good night, Rodney

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678