Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

After a little more than a month, it is now time to bring this back ttt. Does anyone have any of the "old" "BIRDS" that I have mentioned on POST #1 ? If so, let's work out a trade. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Member is PayPal Verified

i do not have these but i did come across '71 Milk Duds #26 Brooks, #27 Frank Robinson. '76 Hostess #36 Brooks
    Also have appx 100 different old birds but higher value birds $20-$200 from '55-'62
    My goal is to collect RCs and first 5 years of every sports HOF. I'm about 35% to my goal.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ALWAYSTRADING7 - Thanks for your post. I may be interested depending on: (1)what you have that may interest me - (2)their conditions - (3)how much "value" in trade do you want for each - AND (4)who/what you're looking for for what interests me --- PLMK. Again, thanks for your post here. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

Rodney, i'm looking for bv on the '71 Milk Duds. Their condition warrants the bv in trade. i'm looking for $22.50 for Brooks and $45 for Frank Robinson. if interested, pls shoot me trade list. thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ALWAYSTRADING7 - Thanks for the quick reply and info. They have "higher" values than I thought they'd be. In regard to "trade list", I don't have a complete "trade list" (that's why I ask "who/what" you'd be looking for). I don't have a thread of my active threads. If you're interested, plmk and I'll send you the link to it. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines

The Milk Duds collection are not a dud with collectors....and if you can find them with the whole box entact they are serious money. bv off of Beckett online but some are easy online market place.

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ALWAYSTRADING7 - Sorry for the slow reply. I saw that you're also interested in "NON-SPORTS". Here is the link t have of some - NON-SPORTS cards for SALE and/or TRADE (sportscardforum.com)

SCF Rewards
    Country

@ALWAYSTRADING7 - Here is another link to "NON-BASEBALL" I have available - All of my "NON-BASEBALL" to trade/deal for BASEBALL (sportscardforum.com)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Anyone have any of the "OLD BIRDS" that I mention on POST #1 ? If so, who/what would you like for it/them ? PLMK. THANKS, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt again. STILL looking for the "old BIRDS " cards that I have on POST #1 . aAnyone have any ? If so, what do you have and what do you want ? PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast