Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Detroit Tigers Detroit Lions
    See opulent_jupiter's Items on eBay

Help with a 2009 Goudey Card

Hi Baseball collectors. I need some help with some Goudey mini cards from 2009.

I have a few green, one blue and red minis that are easy to tell apart. I have one that isn't. It look like its a dark green but could be black. However Beckett indicates that black mini are number to 21. This card has no number stamped onto it and there is no listing for a normal mini black. Maybe I am missing something.

I included scans of all the backs and one of the front of the card in question.....

Thanks

Click Here for my Complete Inventory: Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I just realized that some of these are from different years as well...

SCF Rewards
    Country

Are you asking about the 2009 Justin Morneau and what parallel it is? The 2009 is easy to tell because of the front. Where it says Goudey on the front is in Green so that is the GREEN parallel. The regulars have a red bar and the blue backs have a blue bar front.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

@pwaldo Perfect. Thanks.
    I don't collect baseball but wanted to know in case some one was looking for these.