Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: T206 Honus Wagner

SCF Rewards
    Country

T206 Honus Wagner

This card looks to be in too good condition to be authentic, but what do you think?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Be very very very careful if you're considering buying and/or trading for. Not too long ago "copies" were made of those. I also got "taken" on one similar (only it was of Cobb). It almost cost me $800 in value of gu,auto's, and "other" vintage". It had to be sent to get it authenticated. When it came back it was identified as a "reprint". It took a little while to get my cards back from whom I traded with. So, if you're interested in selling,trading,obtaining,etc., I'd get it authenticated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Agree with oriolesfan

SCF Rewards
    Country

That would be easily the best-condition Wagner we've seen, and worth north of 5 million dollars almost certainly. It also looks to have been printed on stock more modern than that used on T206. The giveaway to me is that the back appears to have a faux-"aged" look which is not usually how the backs of T206 look these days. You never know though, I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Reproduction

If it was real would the person really be selling it for just $100?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Reprint for sure!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

Usually don't weigh in on these matters.........reprint

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also always better to ask BEFORE you buy. Some people on here only ask after they purchase stuff like this and then get burned. Better to ask beforehand and save the $100 than wasting it. No matter the card there should always be somebody on here that knows enough about it to be able to tell if it is real or a fake given a good enough image or scan.

BANNED

Country

Be very very very careful if you're considering buying and/or trading for. Not too long ago "copies" were made of those. I also got "taken" on one similar (only it was of Cobb). It almost cost me $800 in value of gu,auto's, and "other" vintage". It had to be sent to get it authenticated. When it came back it was identified as a "reprint". It took a little while to get my cards back from whom I traded with. So, if you're interested in selling,trading,obtaining,etc., I'd get it authenticated.

was the ty cobb like one of the ones I’ve got? And that Wagner is fake according to my buddy at psa me and my husband have over telling us values to our cards I inherited from my grandpa we don’t know much at all about cards but I saw your thread and wanted to check it out