Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - Savard18 will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Packs, My Packs, My Packs - Try My Packs!!!

Hello fellow collectors of the greatest game ever to be played. Recently I have been trying to downsize my collection, I literally have 1,000,000 if you include the commons - however I do have a significant amount of traders - 100,000 or so medium to high-end traders, just too much to really explain - it's like trying to explain the size of the Milky Way Galaxy, or calling a LCS and asking what they have, they wouldn't even know where to begin.

So I figured in a creative attempt to downgrade my collection - I will offer "mystery pack lots" and there will be no "JUNK" at all in them, you will receive a "team-set bag" with 25 card in each bag and each card will be a Hall of Famer, sure-fire Hall of Famer (Think Luongo, Kane, Toews or Thornton for simple examples) and each pack will contain a GU Jersey, Patch, Auto, Young Guns and serial numbered cards + one vintage card pre 1972-73 or even HOF'er or Borderline HOF'er rookie pre-1989, but when it comes to the early to mid 80's RC's think guys like Jari Kurri, Peter Stastny, Steve Larmer, Doug Wilson and numerous others players that were superstars in the 90's and played essential roles for their respective teams and were perennial All-Stars. No, you're not going to get a Mario rookie, Gretzky Rooke, Messier Rookie - but there will be significant rookies inserted from the 80's inserted into these packs, I have a couple of Ray Bourque Rookies I intend on inserting into these packs among some shocking and surprising stuff, and I guarantee at minimum $75+ in book value, some packs will have upwards of $150.00 in BV in these packs. 99.9% of the cards in the packs will be 100% mint condition with the only exception being the cards pre-1980 or so, they will tend to be around EX+...... And ABSOLUTELY NOT - NO ON WILL BE GETTING A PACK of 25 cards (+ your GU card or Auto) from the "Junk Wax Era" - that means no 25 card packs of 91 Score, Pro Set, Topps - I'm sure you all know the deal with the "junk wax", lol - tho I will put a few 'junk wax era cards" in these packs (no more than 5 or 6) but they will be of significant players such as Wayne Gretzky, Mario Lemieux, Ray Bourque, Eric Lindros, Teemu Selanne, Jagr, Brodeur, Belfour, Roy, Hasek and such - but not only will they mostly be "premium brands" from that era such as UD, UD SPx, UD SPA, Ovation, 1990-91 O-Pee-Chee Premier etc..... And yes indeed I will be inserting "high-end" cards both vintage and modern cards into some packs however I can guarantee you that NO PACK will be a bust and NO PACK will be stuffed with commons, I mean you may get a Wendel Clark, Bob Probert, Chris Osgood etc Parallel for example... When I make these packs I do my best to make them as diverse as possible, I try to make these packs in a way in which if I bought one I would be totally satisfied and would want more... I want to make collectors satisfied and feel they got their monies out of it, and of course at the same time it's good for me because I can downsize my collection and make a few bucks doing it.... And to be honest I really think anyone that tries these packs will be extremely surprised and satisfied with what they get... And I'm going to try to make these packs as fun as possible. I mean you may pull a 1993-94 UD SP Die-Cut Wayne Gretzky and the next card will be a 2019-20 MVP Sidney Crosby Silver Script, and after that perhaps a Jagr, Lidstrom, Bure or Fedorov RC...

And look, I'm doing this because I can't list every trader I have - I tried using the inventory manager and after a week and at least 50+60 hours of entering cards into the trade manager I was only able to enter around 5,000 cards.. I mean I would love it if I had a full complete trader list I could just provide to any collector that is interested in making a trade, but just as one man and a collector that is impossible for me to do.. That and I could use the space.

The way the packaging is going to work is - I'm just going to make up a bunch of 25 sleeved card lots, put them in team-set bags and put those "thin decoys" (or those "loss prevention cards) as the outside cards in the pack - just so I don't remember what I put in the pack - if I run out of those I will just start using commons and THEY WILL NOT count against your 25 super-stars, HOF'ers, soon to be HOF'ers, serial numbered cards, parallels etc... However your GU jerseys/patches and some auto's will be in a different pack (because they're so thick) but I will be packaging them the same way - and to add extra security just so I'm not playing "favorites" I will also wrap the packs in brown paper lunch bags - just to ensure anyone and everyone that hopefully buys one of these will have just as much of an opportunity to land one of the higher-end cards I plan on inserting into these packs...

And I promise you will enjoy your pack - if you don't, send them back and I will refund your money. That's how confident I am that you will enjoy what you're getting..

Here is an example of a pack I would put together to just give you some idea of what your pack would look like:

I kinda just grabbed some cards at random just to give you an idea of what a pack would look like. I know there are only 23 cards there but I ran out of space, lol so... But don't forget you will get a vintage pre-1973 card, an auto and a jersey/patch card to boot.

And most packs will be way better than this one because I will put more thought into them while this one just took me 2 minutes to assemble.

So I'm selling these at $25 shipped in the United States.

If you purchase one, and you are satisfied and want more I'm selling them at (5) for $100..

If you're in Canada, unfortunately it will be $30 shipped or (5) for $120..

Look, this is an excellent opportunity to get some really good cards - and I will be posting pics of the high-end cards I plan on inserting into these packs tomorrow....

I mean the old trope is "my loss is your gain" well, I'm not going to apply that here. I mean the money is nice (and I could use it, who couldn't? lol) but I really-really-really could use the space. Not to be "one of those people" but my wife just told me she's expecting again so I have about 7 1/2 or so months to really downsize my collection to something more manageable like a PC sized collection, lol...

Anyways, if you're interested or want any more details feel free to PM me.

Thanks for looking guys and gals,

- Nick

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't think the forum allows mystery packs
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Don't think the forum allows mystery packs

I saw them being sold in the baseball forum, not to mention I really don't see the difference between this an a group box break.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

I saw them being sold in the baseball forum, not to mention I really don't see the difference between this an a group box break.

@Savard18- I don't know what the current policy is, but as canucksfan007 mentioned, I know they were previously not permitted on SCF. You may want to check with a moderator.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

Group box breaks are also not permitted unless you are affiliated with the site =P

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    UCB (73)
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    See mikeytherock's Items on eBay

You also o lay have a feedback of 3. And not even at 100% positive. So in the end. You would have to ship them out. And only get paid afterwards.
    My main focus is anything pre 88-89 hockey and autographs.

i have over 15000 hockey cards for trade or sale.
    lmk what you collect