Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LeBron James reveals he won't have a social justice message on the back of his jersey for 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/nb...age-shirt.html

LeBron James has revealed he will not wear a social justice message on the back of his jersey when the NBA season gets back underway.

The Los Angeles Lakers are scheduled to restart their season on July 31 against their city rivals the Clippers near Orlando, Florida.

The NBA will allow players to have a message on the back of their jerseys instead of their last name, but James has revealed none of the approved phrases appealed to him.

Among the phrases reportedly agreed upon by the NBA and the NBA Players Association include: Black Lives Matter, Say Their Names, I Can't Breathe and Respect Us.

The comments from the Lakers star came as he took part in training for the first time with his team-mates including Anthony Davis and Kyle Kuzma in the NBA 'bubble' at Disney World.

James will therefore continue his quest for a fourth NBA title, with the Lakers flying before the outbreak of the coronavirus pandemic brought a halt to proceedings.

They were on course to secure the top seed in the Western Conference and had the second best record in the league (49-14) - with only the Milwaukee Bucks faring better (they have a 53-12 record in the Eastern Conference).

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Kind of surprised he declined given that he wore an "I Can't Breathe" shirt after Garner's death:

Anyway, I think Charles Barkley has a really good perspective on this whole topic:

https://fansided.com/2020/07/12/char...coming-circus/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Kind of surprised he declined given that he wore an "I Can't Breathe" shirt after Garner's death:]

China probably told him to shut up about it and he happily obliged. Dude is nothing more than a shill for China.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

^ I agree, Never been a fan. I believe eventually he do something to make himself stand out among the other players.