Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

George Bush Sr. w/ Babe Ruth

I struck out on Reddit and noone seems to know about this card. I'm hoping you guys/girls might be able to give me some better insight.

I'm going through some old cards and found this one, but don't know if it's unique or worthless. From my armchair research, it seems to be a '92 prototype/proof for Megacards (?) Babe Ruth Collection release. So it's not old, but I also can't find anything else like it on any marketplace or forum.
    The picture is of George Bush Sr. during his Yale days w/ Babe Ruth (a few months before he passed). There are no mentions of Megacards on the card I have and the back says "Prototype. Not for resale". The cool part to me is that this is not the final card that they released. The wording on the final release was "Being Remembered by George Bush".
    I've attached a picture of the framed card I have and what I believe to be the actual card released.
    Has anyone seen something like this before? If so, is it rare/unique or are these proofs a dime a dozen? Any/all thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @JamesBosoxfan1

1992 Sporting News Conlon Collection.
    I don't update too often but here is my Photobucket
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Dad&SonCards. I found that collection by Megacards, but the card I have is a proof/prototype and not close to the final design used in the released collection.

Does the framed card hold any value or is it just a worthless print?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Neat Card

SCF Rewards
    Country

Does the framed card hold any value or is it just a worthless print?

Is it a normal card size? It looks bigger but that could just be the frame.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, I think the frame gives that illusion. It's a normal ~3.5 inch card.