Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Minor league cards

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Minor league cards

At this point of my life I am starting to down size. My wife is looking to retire in about 4 years and if she is talking the possibly of moving so I have to start some where.
    A good friend of mine has taken most of my team sets for MiLB. That is what he majors in collecting where I am more MLB. We made a very good swap of cards which has helped us both.
    1. My one focus is to complete the 87 Topps base set which are about 135 from being completed.
    2. The other is my Baltimore Orioles collection of an autograph of every player from the modern team from 1954. There have been 1100 players so far and I have 512. My collection is an autograph on Orioles teams first then Orioles MiLB and then any team. I just recently picked up Index Cards of mostly deceased players which works fine for me.
    3. The other thing is dabble is Rookie Cards. I do not push it but if I can get them that is fine.
    4 Any cards I get signed from the Atlantic League

Any way I have 2 sets of cards left. They are not fully complete and are unsigned except for the note on the bottom

1. 2015 Staten Island Yankees unsigned. It is a 32 card set but missing Josh Rogers as I had him sign that card for my Orioles collection
    2. 2013 Bowie Baysox It is a 34 card set including checklist but there is only 26 cards some signed
    Missing are 8 cards which I had signed for my Orioles collection
    Blane Beatty coach
    Butch Davis coach
    Kevin Gausman
    Henry Urrutia
    Mike Wright
    Zech Zincola my Somerset Patriots collection

Not in set are trainers
    Aaron Scott
    Patrick Armstrong

Also in this set are signed cards of the following

Gary Kendall manager
    Buck Britton Zach Brittons brother
    Garabez Rosa

I would only be looking for you to pay the shipping and see if we can trade 1 or 2 signed cards per set on anything above
    If that is not possible maybe a small purchase of say $2.00 or $ 3.00 a pack plus shipping.
    I would like to find them a home so do not be afraid to ask a deal.

Thanks for reading

Alan

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

Alan I'm willing to pay shipping for both sets. Let me know. I can also send you two of my dupe ttm autos at my discretion.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Alan I'm willing to pay shipping for both sets. Let me know. I can also send you two of my dupe ttm autos at my discretion.

Thanks for getting back
    I am just getting back on the computer from this morning and sorry to say that the Staten Island is gone.
    I only have the Bowie set left. Let me know if still interested.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Have not heard back on the Bowie set and I have someone else interested on another site

Thanks