Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

Card Production Numbers

Hi Everyone,

Looking for a little assistance. What would be the best avenue to find out how many different cards were produced of a particular player? I tried the PSA route, but have found gaps in their number as well. Any help would be great.

Thanks,
    Erik

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

I believe beckett use to have something like this but i am not 100 percent sure

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I'd say use Beckett and https://www.tcdb.com to get as accurate of a list as you can. There's always gonna be overlooked oddballs but between the two you should hit all the major ones.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants
    Twitter: @@amazingrandy1 See erimengde0's Items on eBay Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale My traders on Flickr

I'd say use Beckett and https://www.tcdb.com to get as accurate of a list as you can. There's always gonna be overlooked oddballs but between the two you should hit all the major ones.

Thanks for the suggestions. Where would I find something like this on Becketts website? Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I have the Beckett ap on my phone. I love it!!!! Now I did pay for the football pricing subscription but you can get all the information your asking about with out the subscription. Also on Beckett web site you can get to a check list and print it out. It’s not easy to navigate to and find but it’s there if you dig.

SCF Rewards
    Country

What player are you interested in and I’ll screen shot pictures similar to what I did above?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Giants

What player are you interested in and I’ll screen shot pictures similar to what I did above?

I just downloaded the app and found everything i was looking for. Thank you FireRob. The players were Lawrence Taylor and Eli Manning.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome and glad I could help! Just figured out I was talking to the same person (You) over the the Super Collector forum. All makes a little more sense when I put it all together

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Beckett is where I looked for my Emmitt Smith and Derek Jeter cards!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Giants Oklahoma City Thunder Los Angeles Dodgers
    See 22chrisbrown29's Items on eBay

I use Beckett and this one:

https://www.tcdb.com/

Found roughly 20 cards that Beckett didn't have listed for my player I collect.