Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - JesseJames will ship to the following countries: Any Country

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Bulk Nascar lot (22 Cards) for Trade - Looking for Non-Sport, WWE, or List inside!

Hi Everyone!

So I made a mistake over the years and opened up a bunch of Nascar, and then found out that its pretty rare to find other Nascar traders up in Canada-land.

I've got this lot of cards (Photos below) that I'd like to trade to someone for a Non-Sport (Marvel, DC, Star wars, etc..) Art card, Relic card, or something of that nature.

I'd also be interested in WWE Cards of Sasha Banks, Bayley, Hart foundation members (Bret, Smith Jr, Anvil, etc...) Chris Jericho, Kevin Owens, or any neat Belt relic cards you may have from over the years.

Also, its rarer to see, but I'd be interested in Kevin Smith (The Director of Clerks, Mall rats, etc..) cards, as he's been in a few random sets.

Hopefully thats a big enough list, but if you're interested in the lot, maybe you've also got some other odd-ball card you'd think 'hey, he might like this!' feel free to post it below, and we can work something out!

For shipping purposes, I will be putting all of these cards into a single container. I will make sure its full, so the corners are protected, and I will tape it up real nice (Painters tape). I will keep the autograph, and the acetates in the penny sleeves/top loaders.
    Everything will then go into a bubble mailer, with your name on it to be shipped out as soon as we're set up to trade! :)

Alex Bowman Auto Traded!

Last edited by JesseJames; 07-19-2020 at 06:30 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

I've got some early 90's Marvel cards I would trade for them. Most interested in Chase, Joey, and Jimmie from that group of cards. Perhaps the bowman auto.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (75) Hobby Insider
    Country

I could use the Alex Bowman auto, lmk.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Alex Bowman Auto gone! Updating thread! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Texas Rangers Dallas Mavericks
    See nolan34ryan's Items on eBay

Did you want the early 90's Marvel???

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bumping this up, as I still have most of these! lets make a deal! :)