Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just bought a collection...FT

I just recently purchased a collection of cards/memorabilia & there's tons of football (mostly 2012-2015ish). I have some really rare RG3s (2 POP 1s & 2 POP 2s among others). Also, 3 9.5 Luck rookie autos. Other star rookies/refractors (Jimmy G, Cam, Tannehill, Carr, OBJ, etc). There's plenty of base big names in there (probably 50+ Brees, Brady, Ben, Wilson and more). If you're looking for anyone in particular (or team) from around that time, lmk. Some low #d autos of Ridley & really a hodgepodge of everything. Only looking for Bengals, Reds and former Kentucky Wildcats in return (unless you have vintage toys available, bobbles and other sports memorabilia available).

Last edited by 44 Magnum; 07-18-2020 at 01:05 AM.
    Always looking for Eric Davis cards/items to add to my collection:
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JEBJJA29's Items on eBay Instagram:

@44 Magnum any Russell Wilson autos? Brees autos?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sorry, no autos of either.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Vikings San Francisco 49ers Milwaukee Bucks

@44 Magnum
    I will trade for an RG3 RPA. Tradelist in my sig.

BANNED

Country
    See Tammyro-24's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

I would be interested in seeing any OBJ & Tannehill autos you have or any non base Jarvis Landry you may have. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

@NickBosa97 I didn't see anything.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested in seeing any OBJ & Tannehill autos you have or any non base Jarvis Landry you may have. Thanks

I know there was a Strata JSY/Auto of Landry. As for Tannehill & OBJ they are just rookies & colors for the most part (possibly a few JSY)

BANNED

Country
    See Tammyro-24's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I know there was a Strata JSY/Auto of Landry. As for Tannehill & OBJ they are just rookies & colors for the most part (possibly a few JSY)

I would be interested in knowing which cards they are that way I'm not trying to get something I already have. I can't say I have much for Bengals but are there specific players you collect? You're welcome to link in my Flickr in my sig if you would like. Thanks

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country

Any ungraded Topps Finest cards in there? The graded Luck and RG3's are bangin but out of my price/trade range.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would be interested in knowing which cards they are that way I'm not trying to get something I already have. I can't say I have much for Bengals but are there specific players you collect? You're welcome to link in my Flickr in my sig if you would like. Thanks

I'll send you some pics.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast