Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (48)
    Country
    Twitter: @HeroesofCrease See FanaticofTKD's Items on eBay Instagram:

Opening Up 11 Box Topper Buyback Packs from Topps Heritage. Every Pack Has a 1960s Card In It!

Hello everyone, this is likely the first (maybe second) time that I have ever posted up in the baseball section of this site as my focus is primarily hockey.

My appreciation in sports cards of all types does extend to the vintage and I managed to come across a little lot of the Topps Heritage box-topper packs at my LCS at respectably low prices. Each contain a buyback card from the 1960s and are stamped as such.

Come in, relax, watch my video, and enjoy a little bit of the history of baseball cards with me as I go through them pack by pack. If you want to see the hits alone, they are posted up on my Instagram: BRCGoalieMuseum

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See sivers's Items on eBay

Thanks for sharing.