Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    See Knight302-Old's Items on eBay

Anyone watch the Oklahoma/Alabama game?

Anyone watch the Oklahoma/Alabama game? This was one of the best games I have seen in a long time.Both teams played extremely well.What got me most was how good each defense was.OU swarmed to the ball and had a lotta closing speed.'Bama was just trying to knock peoples heads off.There were a few botched calls that could have made the outcome different (maybe) but all in all,it was a really good game.

Today as a whole was full of interesting games.How 'bout that Gator/Cane game? Seemed to me Florida got complacent with their lead and by the time they noticed the Canes were making a comeback,they had gotten a bit tired or seemingly bored.Not taking anything away from Miami,they did exactly what they were supposed to do...play the game out.I love seeing comebacks like that.

Are the Irish aware of the talent they have on their team? Both Grant and Jones had good games.They still need some work but they do have some talent to harvest and work with.Another great comeback!!

Is SDSU that good or was OSU having a bad day? Lots of defense in this game but in all honesty,it looked to me that the SDSU defense was pushing OSU all over the field.Had it not been for that 100 yard interception return,SDSU would have had a major upset and gotten some recognition.Is the Clarett story playing havoc on the team? Read This about Clarett and Grambling.

Much more from today but what are your thoughts? Some games from today could be viewed as good arguments about the ongoing BCS and "tie-in's" questions.Some of these other or...for lack of a better word..."lesser" football programs are trying to make a statement that they too are deserving.

What a day!!

-Frank-

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I didn't get to see the Bama vs Ok game but I hope from the score it means that it won't be too long before Ok gets knocked of. I've always hated them.

SCSU should have won that game too... they shot theirselves in the foot too many times.

SCF Rewards
    See Knight302-Old's Items on eBay

Originally posted by IggyWH
    I didn't get to see the Bama vs Ok game but I hope from the score it means that it won't be too long before Ok gets knocked of. I've always hated them.

SCSU should have won that game too... they shot theirselves in the foot too many times.

Nope,the score isn't any indication that Ok gets knocked off.It actually says that both Bama and Ok are good,real good. Oklahoma has a very fast defense and doesn't allow much.There offense sputtered a little and they couldn't really get a running game going but that will change as well. it looked to me like they have skill at every position.I didn't really think they were all that either until I saw this game.Bama needs some work on offense but they are well on their way as well.

-Frank-

SCF Rewards
    See ou_soonersman's Items on eBay

Geez Iggy, what did the Sooners ever do to you? It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that OU owns Pitt would it? OU leads the series 9-1-1.