Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Small MLB "team lots"

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Small MLB "team lots"

NOTE: As of today, WEDNESDAY FEB. 10, 2021 , this thread can be CLOSED.

I have the "SMALL team lots" below available. I'm mainly looking for: (1)gu and auto's of Orioles and Nationals - (2)gu and auto's of HOFer's,stars, and semi-stars - (3) "vintage" Orioles,stars, & semi-stars - (4)and any offer that is too good to turn down. I also may consider a "lot" of Oriole cards, and maybe Nationals (very slim but possible, I only really collect "Nat's gu and auto's).

So, here is the list of MLB "team lots" I currently have available --------------- as of 01-29-2021

ANGELS = 31 cards
    BLUE JAYS = 44 cards
    BRAVES = 19 cards
    CARDINALS = 28 cards
    CUBS = 25 cards
    DIAMONDBACKS = 30 cards
    DODGERS = 31 cards
    EXPOS = 18 cards
    GIANTS = 32 cards
    INDIANS = 16 cards
    MARINERS = 21 cards
    MARLINS = 31 cards
    METS = 25 cards
    NATIONALS = 14 cards
    ORIOLES = 35 cards

Now that you've checked this, let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 02-10-2021 at 01:11 PM. Reason: adding "NOTE..."

SCF Rewards
    Country

ttt for today --------- Anyone interested in working out a trade and/or deal ? --------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ---------- Anyone want to work out a trade and/or deal ???????????

SCF Rewards
    Country

One more time ttt --------- Anyone interested in doing a MLB team "lot' trade ???? --------- THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt ------ Anyone interested in working out a trade and/or deal ? Have a good day, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have a 2020 Topps Chrome RA-JDA Jaylin Davis Auto if interested, looking for 2020 stuff myself...

SCF Rewards
    Country

@rpahl - THANKS for your post and info. Who is he? Is he a "Nat" or an "O"? In regard to 2020 "stuff", the only ones I have are on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ALLERY-Preview - Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@rpahl - THANKS for your post and info. Who is he? Is he a "Nat" or an "O"? In regard to 2020 "stuff", the only ones I have are on this thread - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ALLERY-Preview - Have a good evening, Rodney

My mistake a Giant, I must have another Oriole card to message you about, I check

SCF Rewards
    Country

Back ttt. Anyone interested in working out a trade and/or deal ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

Well the list on POST #1 has now gotten a little shorter. Anyone else ready to do a trade of small baseball team lots ? THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast