Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

SCF Bracket Challenge Contest!

Once again SCF is running its own popular NHL Bracket Challenge during the Stanley Cup Playoffs!

The format will be a little different this year due to the unique structure of the playoffs brackets.

The Bracket Challenge does not include the play-in Qualifying Round; instead, it will begin with the First Round of the playoffs, and entrants will make their selections during the open window from the conclusion of the play-in round until the puck drops on the first game of the First Round. The Qualifying Round ends on August 9th, so you may only have 1-2 days to make your entries. Once the First Round has begun, the brackets will be locked and no further changes can be made.

NOTE: To account for this year’s Playoffs format, a team’s placement within the 2nd Round may move based on the seeds of all teams you have chosen because the highest remaining seed will play the lowest remaining seed in each Conference, with the other two remaining seeds meeting in the other Series.

To enter, you must have an nhl.com account - it is free to register. One entry per member.

To join the SCF bracket, click here: https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/lea...challenge-2020
    Password is SCF2020

To see the full rules for the contest, please click here: https://bracketchallenge.nhl.com/rules

The member with the highest points at the conclusion of the Stanley Cup Finals will be declared the winner and will receive this great card prize:

2013-14 Panini National Treasures Treasured Trophies Ray Bourque #'d to 25

Good luck to all participants! If you have any questions please do not hesitate to PM me and I'll answer as best as I can. Make sure you've read the rules on nhl.com as your answer is probably there.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I'm in!

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Play in round starts in six days!

Hoping to see some greater action out there - we've only got six people signed up so far for a chance at this beautiful auto.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays New England Patriots
    Twitter: @KarineHains See Pheebs8882's Items on eBay

I’m in! Even though I feel dirty for trying to win a Bruins card...but at least it’s Bourque so it’s acceptable ;)

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

I joined. I think I am one of the Undefined. Can you change from the undefined???

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Instagram:

I'm in hopefully i remember to do my bracket lol, as they're not starting until playoffs start. Good luck to everyone

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm in hopefully i remember to do my bracket lol, as they're not starting until playoffs start. Good luck to everyone

Fear not, I'll push out a reminder post to all the people I can ID who have confirmed in this thread that they're participating.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

I joined. I think I am one of the Undefined. Can you change from the undefined???

I can't on my end, no, you'll have to update your name/preferences on your nhl.com account to make that happen.

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks like it is locked and won't let me select my teams.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

It looks like it is locked and won't let me select my teams.

@piper1 Correct, if you read through the rules you'll see that it's not opening up for selections until after the play-in qualifying round. Once the first series are completed, you'll be able to make your selections at that time.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast