Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Nice work by @aweeks with a strong first round performance. She is holding down the first spot after picking 7 of 8 first round series correctly. Closing following are @cjs-sportscards and @pwskelly - it's still almost anyone's game as only three participants chose a team that was eliminated in the first round.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See aweeks711's Items on eBay

We shall see how I do this next round lol

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Stupid Colorado just took me out of the running. LOL

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

As we move into the conference finals, there's still some hope for a few folks to make a big jump in the standings. If you've got Tampa or Vegas, good luck!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

As we go into the Cup Finals these are the standings:
    Rank - Player - Points - Possible Points
    pwskelly
    175 275
    2 Jsokol1626
    156 256
    3 RGM81
    152 152
    4 undefined-1596213138.1
    146 146
    5 Oskars.J.1
    6 Nick.A-13.2 133 233
    @pwskelly @jsokol1626 and Nick A. all have Tampa Bay to win the Cup; they're the only ones who have any points opportunities remaining. I had Tampa going to the Finals but losing to Colorado, as did @fatfrank and Oskars A. so we're toast. LOL

I won't do spoiler alerts and will await the conclusion of the Finals to confirm our winner.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Arizona Coyotes Detroit Red Wings Michigan State Spartans
    Twitter: @chisparty07 Upper Deck ePack
    Member is PayPal Verified

Woo, undefined will finish no worst than 5th place! P.S. I didn't realize that my name didn't save before I submitted my bracket. Nice work by those who picked Tampa as the winner.

Dispute Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See JSOKOL1626's Items on eBay

Richard

Thank you for running this contest it was fun. A few surprises in the early rounds cost me the points I needed to finish #1. Like they did to you, Colorado bit me in the butt, lol.
    I trade by BV so please don't reference EBAY.

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks for running this contest @RGM81, it was a lot of fun and made for an entertaining playoff run.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country

Congratulations to @pwskelly for winning the 2020 SCF Bracket Challenge! It was a unique tournament this year, but you were able to ride the success of the Lightning all the way to the top. Look for a message in your inbox shortly connecting you with Roger to get that Bourque auto sent your way.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hey guys, received my Bourque card today! Thanks again for an awesome contest and a sweet prize.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123