Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Last ones went so fast, heres a few more high end I found to sell!

2016 LEAF Metal Stars of the game Triple Auto (M. Tkachuk/Veleno/Levin) rainbow /7 - $120CAD OBO

While I'd much rather sell and put some more cash in my pocket, I could be talked into a Trade if you had a High end Sean Monahan, Iginla, or Kipper. Also willing to look at Non-Sport, higher end Sketch cards (Star wars, marvel, etc..)

Last edited by JesseJames; 08-23-2020 at 02:49 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Damn dude, I thought you were gonna trade me that Artifacts cards? I even got a couple Marvel sketch cards for you. You haven't been to trade night at Andy's...oh wait nobody has been to trade night.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Damn dude, I thought you were gonna trade me that Artifacts cards? I even got a couple Marvel sketch cards for you. You haven't been to trade night at Andy's...oh wait nobody has been to trade night.

Send me the Sketch cards you've got, and lets figure it out! :P

Yeah, I sure do miss trade night, but I don't trust humans, so even if it did re-open, I probably wouldn't go back for a while :P

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Yeah, Andy's is pretty small so you can't really have more than four people in there now before it seems crowded. Like you said once he starts it back up, I'm not sure if anybody would come.

I'll send you a PM in bit!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Artifacts Triple Jersey is gone!
    Taking offers on the LEAF Triple auto! :)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lowered price, removed other card that sold! :)