Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Vintage Chicago White Sox Team Baseball Autograph Year ID

While cleaning up my parent's house (they are moving) I found this old baseball. This used to be sitting on my grandma's shelf. My dad said that it was probably signed by the 1930s/1940s Chicago White Sox MLB team. I was just wondering if anyone knew exactly what year this is/who signed this baseball?

Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

What an amazing find

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See quikgrif3's Items on eBay

1940 Chicago White Sox

There was a massive turnover from the 1939 team to the 1940 one. Many new faces on the 1940 team which are on this ball. I then did roster comparisons for 1940 and 1941 teams, and Ken Silvestri was the difference eliminating the 1941 team since he was traded to the Yankees.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1940 Chicago White Sox

There was a massive turnover from the 1939 team to the 1940 one. Many new faces on the 1940 team which are on this ball. I then did roster comparisons for 1940 and 1941 teams, and Ken Silvestri was the difference eliminating the 1941 team since he was traded to the Yankees.

man mad props to you, I was trying to help but, was really struggling reading the names.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I did ask more history behind this ball. Apparently my great-grandfather managed a famous country club in Chicago in the 30s/40s. Lots of famous people came (including the White Sox and he got their autos. So it might not be the same year!