Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Anyone else having problems wiht the post office?

I haven't been getting my TTMs like I normally have and the mail that I'm sending and receiving has been extremly slow. Any thoughts?
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes

The post office has been hit by a lot of budget cuts and people not wanting to work because of the virus. They have either quit or have taken less routes so now you have a ton of new people delivering. It has been slow for me and the delivery has been spotty at best. The weird thing is it wasn't that bad a couple of months ago when everyone was sick but now that nobody is around here the quality of delivery is sub par. Maybe people are on vacation because of all the stress and they are down to the skeleton crew?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

@pwaldo hit the nail right on the head

SCF Rewards
    Country

The reason is that the post office under manager of Dejoy.....he .removed a lot of the Machines that sort the mail.....he claimed ...not enough mail ....However, he was causing the mail to backup and this is what caused the mail to start slowing down about the second week in July....I posted this on another site. Mail going inside of the state was about normal.....but mail going from state to state was slow......PWE use to be from state to state about 6 or 7 days......now days it more like 12 to 14 days. Even the bubble envelopes and packages....that go thru the USPS .....had printed on the receipt...Due to limited transporation availability as result of nationwide COVID-19 impacts package delivery times may be extended. Priority Mail Express@ service will not change. Best regards, David
    Last edited by David K.; 10-07-2020 at 12:56 AM.