Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards

Talking Sweet pull out of 2003-04 Topps BKB Box!!!!

Well I just went and got myself a box of 2003-04 Topps basketball from the card shop (I traded him some KU cards and added in some cash)... just finished opening it (took forever LOL)... and here are my pullses...

Complete RC set with lebron carmelo darko etc...
    Dupe rcs of david west, zoran planinic, troy bell, mickael pietrus, nick collison (nft going to local shop prolly), dwyane wade, mike sweetney

Black border parallel of Kelvin Cato #182/500

INSERTS:
    Love it Live of Wagner, Stackhouse, Dirk, Amare, and Webber
    Justice of the Court of Yao, Dirk, Gasol, and Garnett
    Highlight Zone of Kobe and Peja

AND....

CARMELO ANTHONY RC GOLD PARALLEL #4/99

VERY SWEET LOOKING CARD...!!! It came to pack 33 and I was thinking dang another crap box for me, when all of a sudden I saw THE beauty, the Melo itself... only one on ebay so far sold for a low $62...

Prolly not gonna trade it, most likely will sell because I'm in a bit of a need for money I guess you could say.

Also I'm considering breaking up the RC set and selling/trading them singally (so I can get rid of my hinrich and collison to the cardshop owner)... so if you need any of them act fast... Lebron will be a bit harder to get..

LMK whatcha think thanks!!!

SCF Rewards
    See Sneakerpimp46's Items on eBay

I'm interested in the Dwayne Wade what are you looking for lmk

SCF Rewards

Arrow

I'll go $10 BV on the Wade, what kind of stuff do ya got? I'd be more open to selling like I said.. but I also am looking for Jerome Beasley rcs.. not really much else in terms of trading.

I LISTED THE CARMELO ON EBAY HERE IS THE LINK

Melo Yelo (gold)

Reduced shipping if you win and mention your Sportscardforum.com ID... THANKS

SCF Rewards
    See Sneakerpimp46's Items on eBay

how much cc

SCF Rewards

I'd say 111 cardcash is about fair for the Wade... LMK thanks

SCF Rewards

how much cc would the pietrus west and bell rookies cost... please reply i would be interested

SCF Rewards
    Country

I really need Bron and Melo regular...check my site and LMK, I can also do CC. Please PM me

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See IggyWH's Items on eBay

I gave you a nice bump up on the Melo.

Also if you're talking trade, could you please make a new post in the trading forum so it's easier to regulate... thanks!

SCF Rewards

Thanks alot iggy/whoever else bid on the Melo so far! just noticed it when I got home from school and was like "whoa". Oh and there prolly won't be much trading involving me (check my sig), but any that does happen will take place thru PM.

ichiro - 100 cardcash for the 3 sounds fair, PM me either way.

asujbel - the Melo base topps is being included in the gold parallel auction, and as for the lebron i didnt really see anything worth trading for at this moment (my wantlist is VERY small right now).. if you have something in mind with cardcash please PM me.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TRADING FOR ANY OF THE CARDS I PULLED PLEASE PM ME THANKS

SCF Rewards
    Country

well I'd basically give you as much CC as neccessary for a Bron, LMK