Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Herschel Walker offers to send people who want to defund police to countries without them

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/hersc...e-police-offer

Former NFL running back Herschel Walker offered to work with airlines to send people who want to defund the police to countries without them.

Walker, who played 12 years in the NFL, took his thoughts to Twitter in response to people who want to eliminate police departments across the United States.

“I have an idea… For all these people who don’t want any police, I’d love to meet with American Airlines, Delta, and Southwest and make a deal to fly them to countries that don’t have police. I want them to be happy!” Walker wrote.

On Sunday, Walker said that he would volunteer to serve as a black leader to help bring members of Congress together with "leaders from all ethnic groups, both left and right, to find solutions."

“We’re civilized people,” Walker said. “Why can’t true congressmen/women and senators get together with leaders from all ethnic groups, both left and right, to find solutions... unless certain people in Washington don’t want to see a change. I’m volunteering myself as one of the black leaders.”

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Herschel is a great man and he was an amazing athlete. These far left individuals need to take him up on his offer.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Defund the police does not mean get rid of the police. smh
    Trading for Steelers,Penguins,Pirates and Michigan players in Michigan uni

Hidden Content

Thanks to the USPS Shipping only to US addresses.

Shipping done on Saturdays no matter when the trade is confirmed

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Marines
    Chicago Bears Atlanta Braves San Antonio Spurs
    See brandon15marshall's Items on eBay

Defund the police does not mean get rid of the police. smh

The way the left speaks about it they want Police gone and they will from some neighborhood response BS not sure exactly what they want but they want Police off the streets. The other leftist with some sense want to take funding away completely or greatly. Where is the sense in that? Lets take away funding so their training lacks even more and they hire more of the bad seed police officers instead of good ones. Less training means decision making goes way down which leads to poor decisions and more Police making more mistakes in the field causing more people to get hurt. Less funding will affect the police force in more ways than one and will not be for the good. Is every officer in the US a saint and perfect? Heck no not even close! Do not let one or 2 morons ruin for the entire law enforcement nation wide. People will always mess up no matter what position they hold we are human and no one is perfect and no one will ever be perfect. SMH? No I SMH.
    Last edited by 34BoJackson16; 07-30-2020 at 11:00 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See bbra9027's Items on eBay

Walker clearly does not understand what the Defund the Police movement is all about. It is not about getting rid of the police who are a necessary evil. What it's about is treating the police just like any other employee. For example the better I do on my job the more money I make but if i or my company were to engage in illegal activities causing deaths and lawsuits the less money I will make if I still even have a job. It really isn't a difficult concept to grasp.
    Drug and smoke free trading.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I love that Herschel is willing to work with leaders on both sides of the aisle on this. But a huge part of the problem in this country is there is no compromise anymore. If the two parties would stop this stupid behavior of "I'm right, your wrong" game they are playing we would be in much better shape. Myself personally tend to drift towards the middle but I cant stand either candidate. Clearly we cannot have the leader of the country acting like a spoiled child who is used to getting his way, and denouncing or refuting things that he said where he was "joking, or taken out of context" Now, to be clear, I'm not saying that he hasn't done some good, but it's time to put your Twitter account down and start taking your job seriously and not like a 4 year long episode of :"The Apprentice" That being said, I am not happy with Joe Biden or Anyone else the Dems have recently either.

I have mentioned this on Facebook a couple times and will reiterate it here, I have the utmost respect for the Military and appreciate everything that they do for us to keep up a free country. a few people mention how they will "no longer watch MLB,NBA,NFL games because the players are taking a knee during the anthem. Here is my thing, Is it more disrespectful to take a knee during the anthem, or to laugh and talk and screw around during the anthem? If you are offended by it, fine, that is your right. But as someone taking a stand against the still blatent racism in our country, and using their position in said country, whether it be an actor, musician, athlete, or who ever that is ALSO their right. Freedom of speech applies to everyone, not just the ones you agree with. And to be perfectly honest with everyone, to me it's more disrespectful to the Vets who fought for our freedom is the lack of services that they deal with, after their are done with their service, how the Vietnam Vets were treated when they returned, because it wasn't their war, they were sent there and went to do their job. I believe that we should have stayed out of Nam, but that wasn't an option.

Finally with police like any other job, if there is corruption, or abuse of power, that needs to be dealt with. What we need is leaders from both sides to come together and figure some ™™™™ out, otherwise we are all in trouble.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

I have mentioned this on Facebook a couple times and will reiterate it here, I have the utmost respect for the Military and appreciate everything that they do for us to keep up a free country. a few people mention how they will "no longer watch MLB,NBA,NFL games because the players are taking a knee during the anthem. H

I will continue to watch NFL.... I wont continue to "like" certain players when they put their beliefs, religions, politics, whatever on display when they are "working". What they do in their spare time is good on them and I would NEVER judge them for that. (well depending what it is of course) If they use what they have gained on the field to make their voices heard OFF THE FIELD... even better.

However I cannot go to my office and during the time I am being paid, take a knee. Nor can I display or "push" my political/religous/sexual <insert anything else) agenda.. while im "on the clock". Why is an actor, musician, athlete permitted to?

There is a time and a place for everything. While you are at work and being paid is not the time. Do your job, then after you "clock out" be a protestor (legally) or whatever.

That is the issue I have.

Also freedom of speech does not allow you to say anything anywhere especially when you have an audience (TV viewers, stadium goers) that cant "opt out".

SCF Rewards
    Country

I will continue to watch NFL.... I wont continue to "like" certain players when they put their beliefs, religions, politics, whatever on display when they are "working". What they do in their spare time is good on them and I would NEVER judge them for that. (well depending what it is of course) If they use what they have gained on the field to make their voices heard OFF THE FIELD... even better.

However I cannot go to my office and during the time I am being paid, take a knee. Nor can I display or "push" my political/religous/sexual <insert anything else) agenda.. while im "on the clock". Why is an actor, musician, athlete permitted to?

There is a time and a place for everything. While you are at work and being paid is not the time. Do your job, then after you "clock out" be a protestor (legally) or whatever.

Also freedom of speech does not allow you to say anything anywhere especially when you have an audience (TV viewers, stadium goers) that cant "opt out".

I agree, that they should not be doing it at their job, but a majority of the comments, and yes I realize it's Facebook and there is a lot of trolls, but in a way, it's no different than the Black glove protest at the 1968 Olympics. All they are asking for is to take a look at what is going on in the world because it's not right..

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

"However I cannot go to my office and during the time I am being paid, take a knee. Nor can I display or "push" m y political/religous/sexual <insert anything else) agenda.. while im "on the clock". Why is an actor, musician, athlete permitted to?"

Their employer allows to them to while yours does not allow you to. That is the difference

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

"However I cannot go to my office and during the time I am being paid, take a knee. Nor can I display or "push" m y political/religous/sexual <insert anything else) agenda.. while im "on the clock". Why is an actor, musician, athlete permitted to?"

Their employer allows to them to while yours does not allow you to. That is the difference

I would tend to disagree with that. Well not until the "pressure". Prior to that it wasnt.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast