Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ex-49ers star Dana Stubblefield is found guilty of raping disabled woman

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...led-woman.html

Former San Francisco 49er Dana Stubblefield was convicted Monday of the rape of a developmentally disabled woman, after prosecutors said he lured the victim to his home with the promise of a babysitting job.

A jury found Stubblefield, 49, guilty of rape by force, oral copulation by force and false imprisonment, and acquitted him of raping a person incapable of giving consent, the San Francisco Chronicle and NBC Bay Area reported.

Jurors also found that Stubblefield used a gun during the assault, prosecutors said.

He could face 15 years to life in prison. The 1997 NFL Defensive Player of the year and 1993 Defensive Rookie of the Year, Stubblefield played defensive tackle for the San Francisco 49ers, Washington Redskins and the Oakland Raiders.

The verdict came after a nine-month trial, and five years after the victim reported the April 2015 sexual assault to police, the newspaper said.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

That really makes me sad. I remember him being part of 49er teams I rooted for and his digital guy in Tecmo Super Bowl on the Sega sacking people. It's abhorrent what he did and deserves the verdict. I hope he does his penance, finds absolution, and works to make amends in whatever way he can. Hopefully the prison term can help rehab to avoid recidivism.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/07/28/us/da...ion/index.html