Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BANNED

Country

Is there any chance this brees auto is real? I paid $20 for it, hoping it's real

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

Quite honestly no one should be able to tell you that especially if the auto (supposedly) was obtained in person. I use to mail cards and get player autos a long time ago. All the ones that came back were autographed by the player I sent the request to. At least that is what I like to think. I wont be selling them as it was a personal thing and players I liked.

So I guess what I am saying is if you think it is why isnt it?

Now if you want to dispute that authenticity with the seller or you want to sell It the only way to have 100% assurance is to have it inspected by a reputable company.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Here is a TTM of Brees I got a while back.

Is it legit? No clue and really don't care. Like the above post, the only way to know is send it into a company and hope they figure it out as well. Jim Kelly used to sign everything under the sun, of course it was with an autopen but again. Most people didn't know or really care, they were happy with the auto. Flip side, no one wants to pay $20 for your neighbor's autograph either. LOL Unless of course your neighbor is a sports figure or actor, etc..

Either way...check out my Drew Brees Auto. LOL

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Here is another auto graph of Brees from a random pic on line

SCF Rewards
    Country

It appears to be fake but maybe he was rushed when he signed it...

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

sig doesnt always match my wife and i both received oriole autos of the same player at different times in the day and they were both different