Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

New, But Temporary Member

I'm not a collector, but I've come across a box of mostly basketball cards and some baseball cards among the belongings of my recently deceased Son. I don't want to toss them out, but I also don't want to deal with any sales, dealing, evaluating their value or trading. I live in Orange Park, Florida and I would gladly give them to someone who would be near enough to pick them up. Please advise me of your interest and I will respond to those in the sequence of their replies.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

First off, I am sorry for your loss. If I can find anyone close enough to you, I will reach out to them. If you decide to package and ship them I am sure multiple people here would be more than willing to pay you for your time and shipping. Please feel free to contact me and again. I am sorry for you loss and appreciate your generosity.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

CaptForce- Welcome to SCF. I am sorry for the events that led you here. It is very generous of you to give the cards away. Sorry for your loss.
    Always Looking for:

A) Graded Vintage (Pre-1980) (BGS, BVG, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    B) Graded True RC's (No inserts or parallels) (BGS, PSA, SGC) in all sports
    C) Certified Auto and GU cards of players from the 70's and further back in all sports

SCF Rewards
    Country

I suppose I could put them in a postal package. This is not a large collection, - 'maybe half a cubic foot of items all sealed in little plastic containers.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

If you decide to mail it out, please let me know what I owe you for shipping and if possible, a charity you would like a donation sent to on your son's behalf. Again. Sorry for you loss.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm mailing these cards out to Krunchtyme in response to his first request. This fine forum has allowed me to achieve my simple goal.
    'take care and joy!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees New York Giants New York Rangers

I'm mailing these cards out to Krunchtyme in response to his first request. This fine forum has allowed me to achieve my simple goal.
    'take care and joy!

CaptForce-Best wishes to you and your family.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See jimmy-v-cardboard's Items on eBay

Sorry to have caught this late. However with everything that is going on in the world today why not find a Boys club or some sort of shelter, package them up in piles of 10-20 and pass them out? Im sorry for your loss but one of the best things (IMO) that could be done with those is to pass them onto those that could use and or need a smile on their face.

Or (I did this a couple of years) save them for Halloween and package them up and give them out.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Stewart, sorry for the loss of your son. No parent should ever be put in that situation. I hope if you haven't already, someone to kindly take the cards off of you.