Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Poll: Do you love or hate multiplayer cards?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Do you love or hate multiplayer cards?

Do you love or hate multiplayer cards? If you could make more of them would you or would you make less?
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

I can't vote either. It's really a "it depends". A Maurice/Henri Richard dual? That's pretty cool. Patrick Roy and Carey Price? Ditto. Two or more players that seem to have no real connection? Garbage.

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

I have seen some real cool ones, but for me its a hate them. I have had to pay a premium many times because my PC player was drafter right after crosby and therefore shares several cards with him. Same reason I stopped PC'ing Andrew Shaw, to many expensive cards with Kane
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

For some guys, yeah, it could be a main. But for my main PC, the more cards the better in my eyes!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good feedback. For me, much like above, add a non-related teammate = a garbage card, but for my PC need to have it. Mix it up and you can get some great multi-player cards. Booklets, quad/5/6/7/8 multi auto cards, 2-sided, dual patch/auto make for some pretty desirable cards. All in all I am for multi-player, but I do hate getting a multi-player with a player I don't know or care about.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I like ones like this...

Where the combo makes sense, run to the hills. But stuff like "rivalries" cards I tend to like a little bit less. I mean, I get the point of it, but putting Chara and Lucic on my Habs cards is just....nasty.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

For player collecting I am not a fan at all. My focus is on Eddie Giacomin, not the 5-7 other players on the card. Usually results in a smaller player pic of my main guy, and in some cases smaller memorabilia piece as well.

Particularly annoying when there’s 7 parallels of the same multi-player card. I’m sure I’m not the only one but needing to buy a card with other players you’re not collecting and then having to also chase numerous parallels if you’re chasing Super Collector status it’s kind of a bummer.

That being said, a multi-player card off all-time greats isn’t an unappealing card in any way. I just feel like for player collecting it really kind of sucks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues
    COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

LOVE them... sometimes. Need to be players from the same team (depicted on the same team... looking at you Leaf).
    Those SPGU cards with random rookies on the same card make absolutely no sense to me. Who's into those?
    Hidden Content
    Wanted: Blues #'d, AU, GU. Especially Federko, CuJo, Hull, MacInnis, Demitra, Tarasenko

My Traders on Flickr - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I mean how could you not love a card like this??

15 16 The Cup Peter Forsberg 12 Way Booklet Spectrum COLO12 2 of 3 3.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

Easy, when you collect Rob Blake lol!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast