Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Paul Westphal diagnosed with brain cancer

Very sad news:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...d-brain-cancer

I remember him as a coach for the Suns in the 1990s when they had Barkley and made the Finals in 1993. He was also a very good player for the Celtics and Suns in the 1970s. That was before my time, but I remember watching old clips of the famous 3 OT NBA Finals game he was in (1976). It was on some NBA VHS I had as a kid.

He finally made the Hall of Fame last year. He had been an assistant coach for the Nets as recently as the mid 2010s.

SCF Rewards
    Country

This freaking sucks as a former Suns fan. Those 90s teams were the greatest and the last time I cared about basketball.

Very sad news:

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...d-brain-cancer

I remember him as a coach for the Suns in the 1990s when they had Barkley and made the Finals in 1993. He was also a very good player for the Celtics and Suns in the 1970s. That was before my time, but I remember watching old clips of the famous 3 OT NBA Finals game he was in (1976). It was on some NBA VHS I had as a kid.

He finally made the Hall of Fame last year. He had been an assistant coach for the Nets as recently as the mid 2010s.

Anybody remember the Classic Sports Channel? Before ESPN bought it? They use to play all the old games on it before people realized having a sports library of old games was so valuable. They played this game all the time on it. Then ESPN bought the network and somehow managed to play this game even more than they did. Easily the most watched game I have ever seen of any sport. Every time it was on I had to watch it as it is just so damn good. Probably my favorite NBA game of all time too.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/