Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

FS/FT 1977 Topps Baseball Set

Looking to sell a hand collated 1977 Topps Baseball set. Set is Ex+. If interested, I can scan any card/player you would like to see. May be willing to trade for 2001 Topps Drew Brees RC, 2003 Topps Jason Witten RC, large lots of refractors (any sport), junk game used or a combo of cash and cards. Make offers, I'm not easily offended.

OR..Will consider trades for Vintage Football, mainly Cowboys, but will consider others too.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

Here is the link to football I have - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...g-for-baseball. Here is one with gu and auto's - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...p-auto-s-ft-fs. I'll get one up on N L gu and auto's shortly.
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-11-2020 at 12:31 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Here is a link with some N L gu and auto's - https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...p-auto-s-ft-fs

PLMK if any on posts 2 & 3 interest you. THANKS. Have a good afternoon, Rodney
    Last edited by OriolesFan; 08-11-2020 at 12:36 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

Hey Rodney, thanks for checking the thread. I don't collect baseball, so I know some of the names from old fantasy teams, but I have no idea what they are worth. Personally, I am looking for "junk" gu, so nothing that would be high dollar. More like stuff that sells for .50 or $1. I also don't know what the 77 set is worth, although, I'm sure I can figure that out. Make an offer....

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for the quick reply. Would you be interested in the football that I have in the first link on post #2? Also, in the baseball threads, would you be interested in just gu's or gu's and auto's ? In regards to the "value" of the '77 set in EX condition, it would probably be between $50-$100 (so an average of $75). I have no idea of the values of the few football I have, they were given to me (and I don't collect football). I think I can find values of most of my baseball gu and auto's that I currently have available. So , plmk. Again, thanks for the quick reply. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good evening, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

GU/autos, the cheaper the better. I am looking for quantity to trade with BuyingGameUsed here on SCF.

Shoot me an offer. Red Sox and Yankees seem to trade better. David Wright used to be a stud. Not really interested in the football stuff in your post. I think I have all of those sets.

SCF Rewards
    Country

THANKS for another quick reply. How about $70-$75 in value of the ones listed below for the complete 1977 TOPPS baseball set E+ ---

$6 value - '15 TOPPS Career... David Wright gu

$8 value - '09 SPx Flashback... A Pettitte gu --- '08 TOPPS Hert. C C ...M Mussina jsy --- '15 TOPPS All-Star... M Machado jsy --- '02 TOPPS 206...M Ordonez jsy --- '05 LEAF CERT.... T Hafner gu --- '12 TOPPS Gold. Mom.... R Zimmerman uni --- '08 UD A Piece of... J Kent uni

$10 value - '04 TOPPS FINEST ... David Murphy auto --- '08 SPx Win. Mat... T Hoffman uni

$15 value - '03 TOPPS HERT. G G... Andy Pafko stadium seat piece

Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

Hey Rodney. I'm going to think on this for a bit. I may just want to go with cash and post up on eBay. Thanks Rich

SCF Rewards
    Country

Rich, thanks for the reply. If you decide to trade plmk and PM me. Thanks. Have a good afternoon, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys

@woodman; @Vinny1990

You won't believe this, but I can't find it! Either I sold it/traded it already and forgot, or it's in a box that is buried in stuff that says keeps and I haven't found it yet. I do have an extra 77 Ryan if interested though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast