I'm a little late on this,lol...

So yeah,last weekend my dad and I went to this card store we usually visit once or twice a week and we bought a couple packs of Donruss Classics.So my dad gave me two and he opened two,well in the second one he opened it was a redemption card for Rookie #233 (cant remember the name),but the value wasnt listed in beckett and its only #'d to 100.Well,on the second pack I opened I pulled a redemption card too - for a Classic Materials Auto Card #4,I looked up and CM4 is Bart Starr,#'d to 35,BV $250 :D :D

Re: I'm a little late on this,lol...

Originally posted by AllStar004
    So yeah,last weekend my dad and I went to this card store we usually visit once or twice a week and we bought a couple packs of Donruss Classics.So my dad gave me two and he opened two,well in the second one he opened it was a redemption card for Rookie #233 (cant remember the name),but the value wasnt listed in beckett and its only #'d to 100.Well,on the second pack I opened I pulled a redemption card too - for a Classic Materials Auto Card #4,I looked up and CM4 is Bart Starr,#'d to 35,BV $250 :D :D
    Well its better late then never.

I never seem to have any luck with Donruss Classics but everyone else pulls nice cards. :(

Hopefully you don't have any problems with the redemption cards. I have never had a problem but a couple people on here have had problems with them.
    Baseball Trade Page: Hidden Content
    4 Sport Trade Bucket: Hidden Content

*sniff sniff* it may be late

BUT ITS A PACKER LEGEND DD

very nice pull sarah.. im very jelous :P