Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    SCF Owner

SCF Rewards
    Country

I am so far behind on sending in my vintage football. This post just gets me more motivated to do it. Nice 10s of Singletary!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I am so far behind on sending in my vintage football. This post just gets me more motivated to do it. Nice 10s of Singletary!

glad I could motivate ya

Thanks Bake

I hope to see more get involved in posting and talking about graded cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country

So I mentioned maybe getting a Singletary RC in every grade. Well I kinda shot that idea down real quick then I went and did this. PSA 10,10,9,8,7,6,5.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

WHAT!!!! Now I know...you are crazy!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WHAT!!!! Now I know...you are crazy!

Eh yes your right. But in my defense.... no other cards I was needing/looking for to add to my registry have showed up on eBay and I had to buy something to scratch the itch. Most of these weren’t that expensive so I figured why not. However that 5 cost more than I paid for the 8.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Found my thread I started a while back. Need to post in here more. Just got my Butkus card today. Seemed like forever for it to get to me, thanks USPS.

Like I said in the other post I wish it wasn’t a Qualifier with the Miss Cut but I couldn’t afford a solid 8 and this was cheaper than the current 6’s so I won’t complain too much. Just happy to finally own a Butkus RC.

Little about what I have been doing as far as graded cards. Of course Singletary is the bulk of my graded collection but as far as buys go it has slowed down a lot because there hasn’t been much to buy. Got several sent to Joshmets31 for the group submission. Be a long while before they return. Also been working on the Defensive MVP set and really having fun getting those cards. Got a few of them being submitted as well. Also working on the Urlacher Rookie set. Then of course several Chicago Bears sets such as HOF, All Pro, Pro Bowl, All Time, #1 Draft Picks, 80’s, 1985 and 1986 etc.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Eh why not. I’ll post some other pics

SCF Rewards
    Country

This and several others I’ll post go into my DPOY registry set. Really having fun gathering these cards. Mostly because I’m a Bears fan and that’s the bulk of my collection and this allows me to gather some other awesome players I wouldn’t normally buy.

Low pop card

I have a few of these off for submission but doubt any will come back this high so I had to buy it while I had the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Nice!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

New big one for me!!! Very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk