Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

My PC Show N Tell Thread

Unless specifically mentioned. Any card I ever show here is not for sale or trade. This just a thread to get conversions flowing and hope that eventually some might lead to deals to acquire more cards. That said I might sell or trade a card but most likely won’t do it from this thread....but maybe?

These arrived today. The top five are new to my Mike Singletary Master Set in the registry. The bottom two are upgrades. I forgot to add the card that led to these but I bought a PSA 10 1986 McDonald’s card (Also an upgrade) and when I saw it was in the registry of someone else I asked if he had any more Singletary cards and he then sold me these. Great guy and gave me a really good deal. Also sold me his GM 10 1983 rookie for a price I couldn’t pass up.

SCF Rewards
    Country

To go with the story of the card mentioned above. Here are my two different 1983 Topps Mike Singletary Gem Mint 10 Rookie Cards. At one time I didn’t think I’d ever have one and now I have two. Crazy!!! Plus I also have a 9 that I have had for 15+ years. I’m kinda thinking I’d like to have a grade 1 through 8 now but it also sounds silly when I really think about it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Ahh shoot, wrong forum. Can this get moved to the football Sub-section of graded cards?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Two more for the Singletary Master Set. Not great but two more I didn’t have. Just sent the same SLU in the forum group submission right before I bought this one. Maybe the submission will come back higher.(Fingers crossed)

SCF Rewards
    Country

Clicked post and not add photos. My apologies

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Love them! They are still high grade and look great!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks Krunch, the SLU I sent to Joshmets31 is a little better centered if I remember. Maybe it will upgrade this one? I know it wasn’t a 10 but fingers crossed it gets a 9. Will probably be a 7. Guess we shall find out in about six months.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Steelers Baltimore Orioles Philadelphia Phillies

Very nice

SCF Rewards
    Country

So this card SnT is purely just the cool factor of the picture on the card. Nothing but a few clouds and Old Glory waving on the flag pole in the back ground. The leaping one handed catch that almost looks like a Superman comic book. Some old school coolness!!!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Some nice Graded cards Rob!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast