Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

??? About 2015 Flawless Inscriptions VS 2018 Playoff Honors Recollections

So I just got a card off eBay from a member here (thanks!). It’s a 2018 Playoff Honors Recollection Collection card. In other words a buy back? Because the card is actually a 2015 Flawless Inscriptions that was Stamped in the top right corner “Recollections Collection 2018”. I tried to take the best picture I could.

when I check my list from Beckett of 2015 Flawless Inscriptions there are five variations of this card
    Blue /20
    Emerald /5
    Gold /10
    Platinum /1
    Ruby /15

The only other 2015 Flawless Inscriptions I own is a Ruby numbered to 15 and it’s stamped as such in the top right corner. Again, see pictures

When I check my Beckett list again for 2018 Playoff Honors Recollection they list the same color variations but numbered this way
    Blue /2
    Emerald /1
    Gold /1
    Platimum /1
    Ruby /1

So is my 2018 Playoff Honors Recollection Collection Platinum card the same card from both sets and I can check off both cards from my list?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Photos of the check lists.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some more pics of the 2018 Playoff Honors card in its label sealed case. And the back of the card where you can read it says 2015.

I guess I’m just curious are these “Buy Back” Cards like they like to do so often or are these cards they never issued in 2015 or redemption cards that where never claimed? Find it hard to believe they found and paid for the 1/1 platinum card to reissue it in 2018 and why isn’t it foil stamped 1/1 on it somewhere and why is it only hand written in the bottom right corner.

Last edited by FireRob; 08-13-2020 at 06:50 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

My guess would be they are the same card.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My guess would be they are the same card.

ahh dang it. Krunch do you have the ability to move this into the general football talk? I didn’t mean to post in graded cards. I got to pay more attention

SCF Rewards
    Country

Good ol Cardboardconection to the rescue with some information. Yes it is a buy back card. Go figure. Says all the Recollection Collection cards are hand numbered. I’m still curious why it isn’t also foil numbered as well. Guess I’ll have to keep and eye out for some of the other color variations. However that said I did find a blue that is hand numbered 2/2 and the original in 2015 was a x/20 but it was not foil stamped either so I don’t know what to think of that.