Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See franzen_collector's Items on eBay

Trade hockey for Prizm cards

Hey
    Anyone up for some trades? Have alot of hockey and looking for some prizm cards of
    Pogba
    Benzema
    X. Hernandez
    Hazard
    Modric
    Pique
    Suarez
    Mbappe
    Rashford
    Salah
    Werner
    De Bruyne
    Mane

//Andreas

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (74)
    Country
    Oklahoma State Cowboys Pittsburgh Penguins
    See 9187777's Items on eBay

It's going to be tough because Prizm cards in Soccer right now are off the hook. Base cards from 2014 Prizm world cup for Messi and Ronaldo are going for over $250 US on Ebay. I have several lots up on Ebay and they are going CRAZY for just being posted for 1 day. Good luck.

FYI I do have a Mane Donruss Rated Rookie that I might be willing to part with.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See franzen_collector's Items on eBay

It's going to be tough because Prizm cards in Soccer right now are off the hook. Base cards from 2014 Prizm world cup for Messi and Ronaldo are going for over $250 US on Ebay. I have several lots up on Ebay and they are going CRAZY for just being posted for 1 day. Good luck.

FYI I do have a Mane Donruss Rated Rookie that I might be willing to part with.

Yes i know whats going on in soccer. Only looking for Prizm at the moment.

Andreas