Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Brian Urlacher RC Printing Plate

So I have a something special in my possession that I don’t know the value of and I’d like to get your thoughts. 10 years ago I made a trade for a 2000 Fleer Greats Of the Game Brian Urlacher Rookie Card Printing Plate. To my knowledge this wasn’t from a pack but was from one of the workers at Fleer that owned it and took with him after Fleer was bought out by Upper Deck. There are no markings or stickers, no cardboard backing, nothing at all. It’s in great condition with no known defects.

Any ideas on trade or resale value?

BANNED

Country
    See Tammyro-24's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr
    Member is PayPal Verified

Closest thing I could find was a 2000 Fleer Gamers RC printing plate for $99.54

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Falcons Miami Dolphins New York Mets
    COMC Cards For Sale

If you have a local print shop, bring that in, and a regular football card of anyone, and ask them how much to make a printing plate. Because it has no authentic markings on yours, someone could do the same thing with Brady, Manning or whoever.