Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Red, White, and Blue Prizms

Hello all. Like many of you I am wondering what the next particular craze will be for a specific player or product or both.

I had a thought recently about whether Red, White, and Blue Prizm parallels may increase in value as time goes on and they are more appreciated for their patriotic colors. The parallel looks good in most prizm sets but the 2018-19 set design makes the red, white, and blue really stand out.

Plus when the olympics resume team USA will have its roster down to size and those players could see a boost in their red, white, and blue prizms no?

What are your alls thoughts?

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Honestly, nothing surprises me anymore at this point. Keep an eye on their eBay sales to see if it happens. If people had told me a few years ago that my Giannis Prizm RC would be worth $2,000, or my Kobe Topps rookie $600, I would have laughed and laughed at the absurdity. You could once get 2013-14 Prizm boxes for less than $100, and the Kobe was considered a junk wax era RC, a single digit card.

For further perspective, about three years ago I picked up a Devin Booker /350 Ruby Wave rookie Prizm in a bargain bin for $1. The parallels were just starting to gain steam at that point, so I thought, what the heck. The card jumped up to $50 not too long after that. I thought even that was ridiculous, so I sold it for about $20-ish (Book had his 70 point game not long after that; now of course his team is winning, and so his cards are even more desired). Here's the thread:

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ht=booker+ruby

That card, like the Kobe Topps, is now a $600 card.