Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See myclampdx_8's Items on eBay

2020 National Baseball Card Day

I love driving around to my local shops trying to complete this fun little set. Always fall a little short. Looking for

Harper, Robert, Votto, Lindor, Arenado

Have extras to trade including:

Ohtani, Machado, Posey, Soto, DeGrom, Kikuchi, Bellinger, Molina, Snell, Chapman, Alonso and Alvarez

Also have lots of 2010-2020 base and inserts to fill your list. Will post my list soon. Just getting my collection reorganized so I can start trading and selling.

Stay safe and thanks for reading
    Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 06saints's Items on eBay

i have all five will do all of mine for one of the alonso and one of the alvarez
    only trade within the united states

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    See myclampdx_8's Items on eBay

i have all five will do all of mine for one of the alonso and one of the alvarez

I can do that. I'll post it in the trade manager in a few minutes.

Thanks
    Mike

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk