Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Nuggets-Jazz game is quite the contest right now, btw!

Probably one of the best first round matchups in a loooooooooooooong time IMO
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Probably one of the best first round matchups in a loooooooooooooong time IMO

That was an epic series! I really like both teams and they're both sooo closely matched. I figured it would go 7 when I first saw the matchup, but then Utah was looking dominant and I thought Denver was done after the fourth game. Well, it went 7 after all and came down literally to the final shots. Great defense too, something not seen as often in today's game. Murray really broke out this series and showed amazing competitiveness. He and Jokic are quite the duo.

Now, I wish Giannis and the Bucks in this 2nd round would show half the fight Murray and the Nuggets did in the 1st. The Bucks are down again at the half to the tough, gritty Heat. Giannis has to have more mental toughness in the playoffs or else he's going to be remembered as the 2020s version of David Robinson.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Giannis fouls Butler at the end and the Bucks lose as Butler hits both FTs.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Oh my goodness that Thunder game was crazy! I never thought they would take the Rockets to 7, come so close to winning, that undrafted rookie Lu Dort would score 30, that Harden would make the clutch defensive play...LOL. NO ONE could have expected that kind of series and that kind of game 7. OKC lost, but I'm proud of them.

Especially a big fan of this guy. What heart. One of the best defensive rookies I've ever seen. He defended the heck out of Harden all series. I snatched up a rookie on eBay.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Husband walked in to greet me as I was watching the Celtics-Raptors game. He happened to walk in at the point where they kept showing the replay of Kyle Lowry getting kneed full-force in the groin by Brad Wanamaker. He took one look at that and said, "I guess I'll talk to you later, that hurts even to look at," and left the room.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Celtics really blew it last night. Being up 3-0 would have been HUGE! Need to come out with some fire tomorrow night. Cannot allow Toronto to tie this series up at 2-2.

SCF Rewards
    Country

My Celtics really blew it last night. Being up 3-0 would have been HUGE! Need to come out with some fire tomorrow night. Cannot allow Toronto to tie this series up at 2-2.

Yeah they did. But they should still be able to finish off the Raptors. Now it will just be harder.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Greek Freak more like Weak Greek am I right?

SCF Rewards
    Country

God that 2OT loss last night burns my soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I missed that epic game, lots of people talking about it. I see from the highlights that Lowry hit quite the shot. Always admired his bulldog tenacity. If my mom were still alive today (she was a lifelong Celtics fan) I'm sure she'd be upset. I'll have to catch game 7 for sure.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast