Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NBA Playoffs Thread

SCF Rewards
    Country

I missed that epic game, lots of people talking about it. I see from the highlights that Lowry hit quite the shot. Always admired his bulldog tenacity. If my mom were still alive today (she was a lifelong Celtics fan) I'm sure she'd be upset. I'll have to catch game 7 for sure.

The refs were pulling so hard for a game 7......
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

The Denver Nuggets shocked the world and came back after being down a lot in game six, forcing game seven against the Clippers! I've mentioned a few times here before how I really like the way Denver plays. Odds are against them, but if they somehow pull out game seven, I'd be thrilled. I still think the Clippers are overrated and expect the Lakers to beat them if they match up in the Western Finals.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I always thought the Nuggets were underrated and the Clippers were overrated so I wasn't shocked. But either way both teams should provide no challenge against the Lakers so Lebron will again have another easy NBA Championship run (I think the Nuggets could have given the Lakers a run if they weren't in back to back game 7s).

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I always thought the Nuggets were underrated and the Clippers were overrated so I wasn't shocked. But either way both teams should provide no challenge against the Lakers so Lebron will again have another easy NBA Championship run (I think the Nuggets could have given the Lakers a run if they weren't in back to back game 7s).

I think the only major comp the Lakers could see would be the Celtics. They play great team ball, but admittedly don't have the star power of LeBron and AD. It would have to be a situation like the 2004 Pistons where complete team play overwhelms superstars thrown together. That's the only way I see LeBron and the Lakers losing. But I predicted them to win it this year and so I think it will be Lakers in six against the Celtics.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven't watched any of these games so I don't even know if it is possible at all but if the Heat win it all and beat the Lakers they would have taken out the best and have had one hell of a road to the championship.

76ers
    Bucks
    Celtics
    Lakers

Can't really beat much better than those teams with a path to the NBA Championship. If they do that they really won't get an asterisk from me for this season.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heat beat the Pacers round 1 which wasn’t all that impressive since they lost Sabonis and Oladipo only played to not lose out on millions. Still would be an impressive run though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Celtics-Heat game is tense and exciting! Going into OT!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heat beat the Pacers round 1 which wasn’t all that impressive since they lost Sabonis and Oladipo only played to not lose out on millions. Still would be an impressive run though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Did the Celtics beat the 76ers then? Yeah you are right beating that Pacers team wouldn't be that impressive of a win.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Denver is up 15 in the 4th! Jokic had a triple double by the 3rd quarter and Jamal Murray is on fire! This is nuts!@

SCF Rewards
    Country

Denver is up 15 in the 4th! Jokic had a triple double by the 3rd quarter and Jamal Murray is on fire! This is nuts!@

Jokic is easily the most underrated player in the NBA

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast