I have ALOT of MMA/UFC base, Rookies, inserts, & ALOT of autos I would like to trade for the sports listed above. I will name a few, but trades aren't limited to newer stars I may have missed. I also still always have ALOT of UFC cards available for sell as well, so just ask, because I have from the guy or gal that only a handful of people even know their name, to the top guy or gal in any weight class.

All raw unless otherwise noted, unless you think I may be over estimating your value on you graded card. 3k+ cards lolish.
Mike Yastrzemski is number one on my list, graded or not.
Shogo All game #2 on the list for me.
All Braves players, Albies and Scuba mostly. But looking for more rookies of most current players.
Buster Posey, mostly rookies & minis and mini autos too.
Kyle Lewis, Luis Robert, Yordan Alvarez, Vlad Jr***, Gavin Lux, Christian Yelich, Cavan Biggio, Bo Bichette, Ballinger, Muncy & other Dodgers
Juan Soto
Tatis Jr
Trout.....duh
Isam Diaz
Lindor
Nick Solak
Goldschmidt rookies and relics/autos
Alonso
Bryant and or Rizzo nothing crazy, Rookies and lower end autos.
Zion obviously, Morant. And just any current hot rookies and or players.
Basketball I only PC Vince Carter and that's about it lol, but any current stars I'd be interested in. I would really like to start a Donovan Mitchell PC......
Football is pretty much the same story, current stars. I kinda PC the Panthers when they don't bail on every strong star that comes through.
And Steve Smith, Cam Newton, and other well known Panthers. But mostly looking to join the club of owners of atleast a couple rookies of Patrick Mahomes and Lamar Jackson.

Again, I am in no way limited to the names listed above. Just let me know what ya have.

I'm pretty easy to deal with. Have done plenty of trades. I'm just trying to move some of my UFC to get back more into other sports again. And these are not just $5 cards. I have autographs that sell well over $500 and up to $1500. ***Sold*** listings. UFC cards are on a huge uptick right now, and I'm just looking to help someone who wants to expand and in turn you help me get back to real roots of sports cards.