Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Panini Redemption Help

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini Redemption Help

I am new to the world of redemptions, was a card collector many years ago when they were scarce or unknown.
    Is it normal to have cards redeemed in Jan. 2020 and then in May 2020 renewed? and still be waiting on the cards , I know the Covid 19 interrupted the process, Is there any way to check on status on these cards, all I know the value seems to be dropping for the cards.
    Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

Panini could take months to even a year BEFORE Covid so I'm guessing they are severely backed up with redemptions now. I know it may seem like a long time to wait but with some of these companies that's unfortunately the norm.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/