Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 1965Belvedere2's Items on eBay

That's incorrect actually, democrats have been aiming to remove guns from society for a while now. Secondly people with a conservative voice have been shuttered and attacked in the recent years so yes they are coming after it. All you have to do is look at what facebook, youtube, and twitter do. No offense but the only fear baiting going on right now is democratic media with corona and anytime a white person does something to a black person or a cop on black person. Media is absolute garbage in America you name the outlet Cnn NBC ABC Fox its all biased trash. So I'm going to assume you drink the koolaid of one of those outlets as well.

I agree Mike is a terrible analyst. However, if the reason he was fired was due to what he said it shows how biased they are. There was nothing wrong with what he said and if saying something like that can take you down I'm scared to see where we go from here.

if they are trying to take away your name one law that has been passed to inhibit your right to bear arms in the last 50 years please.i'm an NRA member for over 30 years and again,they fear bait to get your vote.do your research like i do.no i don't watch news of any kind,but i hear what my Republican friends parrot from Fox,Breitbart,The Hill etc and it is quite comical.Go out in the real world,talk to people and come to the realization that media is after your eyes first then your heart.sad to see the Republican party buy into this false premise that the world is out to get them.they were once the party of rugged individualism,now they are the party of paranoia

SCF Rewards
    Country

always get a chuckle when someone from another Country gives their two cents on another Countries politics.stop with the Fox News fear baiting,no one is coming after guns,freedom of speech or religion.please don't drink the kool aid.

I think you have been living in a bubble if you are unaware of the political interference that has been going on for several decades between Canada and the USA. The Democrats have been funneling US tax dollars into Liberal campaigns in Canada and vice a versa. During our Prime Ministers first corruption scandal in the Caribbean it is no mere coincidence that John Kerry was there at the same time. The Aga Khan is merely a front man for the elite globalist moverment.
    Last edited by piper1; 08-25-2020 at 11:33 AM.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See samo6575's Items on eBay

if they are trying to take away your name one law that has been passed to inhibit your right to bear arms in the last 50 years please.i'm an NRA member for over 30 years and again,they fear bait to get your vote.do your research like i do.no i don't watch news of any kind,but i hear what my Republican friends parrot from Fox,Breitbart,The Hill etc and it is quite comical.Go out in the real world,talk to people and come to the realization that media is after your eyes first then your heart.sad to see the Republican party buy into this false premise that the world is out to get them.they were once the party of rugged individualism,now they are the party of paranoia

Ummm did you even read my post as you ignored most of it? I already stated that media is useless. If the Dems ran the country without republicans/NRA existing all assault weapons would be illegal among many other laws that would be enacted taking away some of our gun rights. Do you even listen to what the dems say? I can sit here and list quotes from all the top Dems wanting to come after our guns. There really aren't any laws because the NRA is powerful and the republicans are on our side.
    Flickr: Hidden Content

Looking for Penguins, HOF Autos, Vintage Memorabilia. Aswell as any Guentzel and Murray Rookie Autos, Top Player Autos and Always looking for Decent Young Guns

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 14smoke2x's Items on eBay

An embarrassing post at it's finest. The democrats want total control of your voice and your mind. They want to enslave those who do not comply, this is China all over. They want to defund police, the 2nd amendment and abolish the filibuster. How do I know this? Because they've said so, and talking to normal people in the real world won't change that, but power starved democrats in office will. Get your head out of the sand.

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

OK this is decidedly off the rails. Done here.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123